Old tv programmes

Loved, Richard Greene (Robin Hood), Conrad Phillips (William Tell), William Russell (Sir Lancelot), Roger Moore (Ivanhoe) etc. etc.

All watched on my Grandmother's t.v. as we didn't have one until I was 12. My mother thought televisions were the devil's spawn!!!!!! lol.

What about the Buccaneers with Robert Shaw

Hey dear ,My favorite was Billy Bunter of Greyfriers school. with Kynastan Reeves as the headmaster. I really enjoyed all that.

ABC TV Channel

What about the Buccaneers with Robert Shaw

And Robert Newton's, Long John Silver...

Ah, Arrrrgh, Miss Purity......:hihi:

I agree with BettyBooHoo. The Grumbleweeds were a great act. A very good start to Saturday night's TV. Saw them live in Scarborough in 1984. They came out and chatted to us after the show and signed autographs for the kids. Very friendly and professional.

Celebrity Suqares. The Price Is Right (COME ON DOWN!!) Taxi. Soap. The Good Life. Not The Nine O' Clock News. The Golden Girls. Cheers. Pogle's Wood (way back) Bagpuss. Noel's House Party. Swap Shop. - and we only had a fraction of the TV channels!!

Anyone remember a programme with Hartley Hare and a pig with a Brummie accent? It was awful, but it fascinated me!

THE PIPKINS!!!!

Yeah!! That rabbit looked bald!!!!!!!!:hihi:

hingian and brackett,i know it,s not spelt rite, but 2 old gals n 1 used 2 huuuuuu when she cleaned her glasses,thinkin back 1 of em might have been a man in drag

Well remember, during my formative younger years and even by then I realised I was gay and thought, God, is this what they do??!! Can you imagine! :huh:

'' Live, from Norwich . . . . . ''.

How exotic I thought that was - LIVE from NORWICH - some far off land! Cutting edge, mate! Was that the show with the carriage clocks?? Or was that another TV prog?? :huh:

How exotic I thought that was - LIVE from NORWICH - some far off land! Cutting edge, mate! Was that the show with the carriage clocks?? Or was that another TV prog?? :huh:

I can't remember the carriage clocks, it was hosted by Nicolas Parsons, who hosts 'Just a minute' on the radio.

Nicolas Parsons !!!

Which comedian was he strieght man to ?

Nicolas Parsons !!!

Benny Hill.

Nicolas Parsons !!!

I think you'll find it was Arthur Haynes.