The X Factor Series Two Megathread

Guest Ant

Can I just say in advance: if anyone from the forum gets on the telly and are obviously tripe, they're fair game. I'll be the first in line to take the pee. :hihi:

I will watch it purely for the bad auditions! Provides me with more laughs than post of the TV programmes these days.

My favourite ever which i literally did cry at on the floor and was uncontrollable for 20 minutes was off Pop Idol and it was the Chicken guy who looked like he was pecking bird seed when singing 'I believe i can fly'. Remember him

I must admit i do like to watch the x-factor:suspect: but not for the next big pop star....:suspect: i like to watch the first few programmes where all the cat choirs try to sing....

:hihi: the agony......:heyhey: suppose that makes me a rotter.:D

Oh I remember the chicken guy, I even have it on my hard drive, it is the most hillarious thing ever.

I love X factor for the judges bitching session.

It starts again this Saturday. Why am I feeling underwhelmed by this fact?

Let me think...

Who won last year? Where is he/she now?

hey, that's true but i think it's top class entertainment!

Originally posted by Deavon

It starts again this Saturday. Why am I feeling underwhelmed by this fact?

Let me think...

Who won last year? Where is he/she now?

It was Steve... the guy who wasnt allowed to record his own songs and ended up doing a cd of covers...

Note for Mods...

An X factor thread has already been started... please merge

I find myself strangley looking forward to the new series that starts tonight. The early episodes are always the best as you get all sorts of weirdos truely thinking that they can sing. Will anybody else be watching it?

I was glued to the set last time and I don't normally watch that sort of program, but all those people who really thought they could sing!! Did they hear themselves as good.?

hazel

I actually think that some of them do really think that their going to be the next big think. I mean just look at their faces when the judges start slagging em'.

i'll watch.. i always watch tv tripe. cant help it.

and the first shows are the best....later on when everyone can actually sing it gets a bit boring.

OK, so what is more pathetic....the contestants who are clearly a plant or the fake arguments and disagreements between the judges?

Simon and that walsh guy having a barny while the cameras "secretly" film through the glass pane in the door....gimme strength.

Oooops, sorry, I nearly forgot it was ITV Saturday night entertainment...of course it insultsing to you....its the nature of ITV