The X Factor Series Two Megathread

I just saw the posters advertising the new season of X Factor and I have to say that it seems like the right time to start the whole sorry thing over again as the chap who won it last year seems to have finally disappeared up his own *rse.

Each time one of these show comes on I vow that I won't watch it and then end up sat in a room with Mrs Carmine and all her gay mates whilst a new set of tw*ts warble away in front of the two condescending and ineffectual judges and just wait for Simon Cowell to open his mouth and say what they're all thinking (apart from Louie Walsh, the human echo chamber).

I think that Cowell's the only reason I watch and I just hope that we have a reapeat of classic moments such as time he pointed out to a contestant that they simply couldn't sing.

"YOU CAN'T SING!" the hopeful retorted, like a flailing wilderbeast in the jaws of a crocodile. Cowell simply pointed out that he didn't have to...I nearly wet myself laughing at that one.:hihi:

How could someone be in the bottom two one week but get the highest number fo votes the next week, how come each judge ended-up with two acts left at the end.

It's fixed I tell ya.

Originally posted by nick2

It's fixed I tell ya.

At least you get amusing lunatics like the bloke who throttled chickens for a living...you recall the chap, looked like Jethro from the farm and sang Tragedy...I nearly died laughing when he sang Barbie Girl, the man's either derranged or a comedic genius!:loopy::help::huh::hihi:

Yeah, the interviews were entertaining, I lost interest once they started the actual competition.

Originally posted by nick2

Yeah, the interviews were entertaining, I lost interest once they started the actual competition.

Ditto for me, I will prob watch some of the auditions, but nothing else.

Missed the auditions AGAIN this year!

Damn.

Im off to the auditions for Paul O'Grady's new talent show on sat though!

Whatever happened to the singing Walrus that was Michelle . . . er . . wossername?:confused:

Originally posted by Lestat

Whatever happened to the singing Walrus that was Michelle . . . er . . wossername?:confused:

She had her poo examined on some diet show. Wow - she made it to the big time!

Originally posted by Lestat

Michelle MockmyAnus or summink

The return of X factor.....my answer is the same as my feelings for the return of big bore brother.....

"Whoop-Di-Friggin'-Do":hihi:

X Factor is almost upon us... very much looking forward to it... :clap:

Although none of the previous finalists seem to be heard of these days... :? and Steve wasnt even allowed to record his own songs... (think that says it all :lol: )

Anyway what i really want to know is...

Has anyone from the Sheffield Forum auditioned for X Factor 2005?

I'd like to have ago for the laugh... but defo not got the courage to be told to get out and stop wasting they're time :blush: lol

I love the X factor...

Missed the auditions this time round - they only did three dates and I found out about the manchester one the week after :(

Auditioned for Fame Academy in the past - it's all a bit of a lottery really...

That dodgy rapping lad that was on last year probably gave sheffielders a bad name for this series...