Fun Day in Parson Cross Park!

I lived on PX and i hated it BUT that was due to the mental woman and teenager next door who always had police at their door and the family on the corner with the loud music and scruffy caravan where kids from all over came to hang out!! Apart from them it was fine and i felt safe. I moved away due to my neighbour, the fact that some two hat shot my cat (i think the lad who did it is still eating through after my husband caught him), and the fact the gallagher family on the corner!

ASIDE from all this I went to a few arranged activity days on Cookson park and px park

and really enjoyed them. Well organised and kids alwys enjoyed it. Hope

this will a good day for all!!

like by the fact you aint got a car parked outside house maybe?
Oh right and you would know this because? :|.

Oh right and you would know this because? :|.

ive never found someone on sf so easy to wind up your so easy to get going nope if im honest cross aint bad some bad bits as is all over sorry i coudnt resit winding you up

There are good and bad in all areas. I lived in s5 for 7 years now and never had any problems.

I think its great that things are being organised in the area and dont think people should be slatting it.

GOOD ON you for trying to make a differnce x

Hi all, There is a funday to be held in Parson Cross Park on Sat 5th June! There will be a BBQ and fruit smoothies and fruit kebebs on offer! Also there will be face painters, bouncy castles, inflatable games(sumo suits), arts and crafts and a traditional sports day with 3 legged races,egg and spoon races, sack races and so on!!!!!!! Come along and join in the fun!!!!!! will take place from 12 till 4pm!

OMG! I for one hope you have a great fun day without trouble or upset. Regardless of what area it's in! ;)

Edited by Mentalmomma

Im going to the funday i bet its a great day especially if the weather is good hope it is

Well I took my youngest up to BBQ and it was great! busy but not heaving, bouncy castle, bbq, face paint, smoothies....all free. Good old fashioned sports day races, raffle and colouring tables for kids. Very few hours out, nice atmosphere, lovely weather and all for the cost of a can of pop 50p!:thumbsup:

glad you enjoyed it!!!! hope you liked my smoothies!:D

Well I took my youngest up to BBQ and it was great! busy but not heaving, bouncy castle, bbq, face paint, smoothies....all free. Good old fashioned sports day races, raffle and colouring tables for kids. Very few hours out, nice atmosphere, lovely weather and all for the cost of a can of pop 50p!:thumbsup:

Excellent, Glad it went well!

If anyone is free please come along to High Hopes Fun Day, same things going on with few extra's and a Pets corner, Circus theme!

All fun and Games, Crafts and Circus workshop FREE.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=591628

Excellent, Glad it went well!

If anyone is free please come along to High Hopes Fun Day, same things going on with few extra's and a Pets corner, Circus theme!

All fun and Games, Crafts and Circus workshop FREE.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=591628

Yep. were coming XXX