Fun Day in Parson Cross Park!

also win a shell suit and fake nike trainers. by counting how many pregnant teens there is in parsonscross

guess how long you can leave your fiesta or corsa parked on deerlands without it getting done over the record so far is 2.1 seconds

Hate to say it but its people like you who give Longley/Southey/Parson Cross and so on the bad reputation!! We are just a few community organisations who are trying our best to make the areas what they used to be! I too have grown up on this estate and am saddened by the things that now happen but if people pull together and help each other out then maybe we could make changes!! Instead all you do is complain and criticise instead of help. So what does that say about you??? In my opinion you are as bad as the people you are slagging off!!!:sad:

It's PARSON CROSS not Parsons munster. Parson cross isn't as bad as what you make out. If you don't live round here then don't slag it off. Get a bloody life and stop slagging an area off that you obviously don't know about and Stiff I think it's great what you are doing. :thumbsup: to you.

It's PARSON CROSS not Parsons munster. Parson cross isn't as bad as what you make out. If you don't live round here then don't slag it off. Get a bloody life and stop slagging an area off that you obviously don't know about and Stiff I think it's great what you are doing. :thumbsup: to you.

Cheers! it should be a good day. just hope weather is decent! Its true though that the area aint THAT bad. AND I have'nt got a staffy!:hihi:

lived there for ten years and the day i got off that estate was the best day of my life you cant own anything up that area with out it being nicked or trashed only scum and scrubbers come of the cross with the exeption of a very few that are decent

Edited by munster

lived there for ten years and the day i got off that estate was the best day of my life you cant own anything up that area with out it being nicked or trashed only scum and scrubbers come of the cross with the exeption of a very few that are decent
I have lived round the cross area for 21 years and never had anything nicked, trashed or and by the way I am not scum or a scrubber, so you know don't slag genuine people off who are off the cross without knowing them and their individual circumstances.

I have lived round the cross area for 21 years and never had anything nicked, trashed or and by the way I am not scum or a scrubber, so you know don't slag genuine people off who are off the cross without knowing them and their individual circumstances.

i did say a few decent ones but majority are thieves and you cant say its certain parts ive lived on 5 roads on cross and always been same

I have lived on more than one road too, and never had problems with anyone I even lived on Emerson Crescent and never had any trouble on there either :o shock horror.

I have lived on more than one road too, and never had problems with anyone I even lived on Emerson Crescent and never had any trouble on there either :o shock horror.

probaly cause u aint nowt worth nicking maybe mmm consider that

http://www.at-large.org/top-10-worst-crime-areas-in-uk-%e2%80%93-doncaster-tops-the-list/12 check number 8 notice only part in sheffield mentioned s5 for crime

probaly cause u aint nowt worth nicking maybe mmm consider that
Oooh and how would a thief know that you silly chuff :hihi:.

Oooh and how would a thief know that you silly chuff :hihi:.

like by the fact you aint got a car parked outside house maybe?