4 day inca treck (camino) - peru

hi bruno thanks for the info. ive just had a look at your site.

do we need to inform someone that well be turning up or can we just decide to come whenever?

Hi, individual walks are advertised on here, all you need to do is post that you are attending so we know to expect you.

look forward to meeting you on a walk.

Hi Sheffield Shamblers have a diary in this very forum JUNE DIARY

You can always e-mail the Shamblers too via our website. If you do this, you'll be given the Shamblers mobile number to keep in contact too.

Cheers Bruno for the advice given.

hi

we would actually really like to join a walking group. where do you guys walk? do you have a diary or something so i can see if we can make any?

thanks

Hi, we spend most of out time walking in and around Derbyshire and we love hills so it might be just the thing you are after if you want to get that stamina up for Peru. We don't advertise via the forum that much, but I'd be happy to supply you links to any future walks.

If you are on facebook, even better, but if not... just let me know and I will send you links to our weekly walks.

AO.

hi ao

yeah that would be great, if you could send me some links to the walks i can have a look and see if we can make any. the more walks the better really.

thanks

hi ao

yeah that would be great, if you could send me some links to the walks i can have a look and see if we can make any. the more walks the better really.

thanks

Hi,

Sorry about the delay. Things have been so hectic over here.... a lot of charity work has been going on so walking was temporarily put on the back burner. However, we hope to get things back on track now. I shall be posting a list in the next week or so.

AO