Plumber required to fit boiler

Hi

I have a boiler that needs fitting in a terraced property in S35.

Please can any tradesmen get in touch with quotes. Thanks

More than happy to survey the property and offer a quote, cheers, Steve

We could fit from 10th june on wards. please call me to come out and quote.

Thanks

Mike

We just had a decent quote from Chapel Green Heating. Its a bloke on Burncross Rd. Seemed ok.

07733361096 B.O.D GAS, gas safe registered.very competative rates.give him a call,its worth getting a quote.

We just had a decent quote from Chapel Green Heating. Its a bloke on Burncross Rd. Seemed ok.

Q- How do you know its decent ? We could also do you a quote, you should always get a least 3 quotes (in my opinion) And pick which one you belive is the best, which in my experience isn't always the cheapest.

hi micky he,s spot on ta jeff

Cheers jeff

Q- How do you know its decent ? We could also do you a quote, you should always get a least 3 quotes (in my opinion) And pick which one you belive is the best, which in my experience isn't always the cheapest.

Cos it was probably cheap Micky and OP will prob end up with a Ferroli/Biaisi/Ravenheat.......:rolleyes:

Cos it was probably cheap Micky and OP will prob end up with a Ferroli/Biaisi/Ravenheat.......:rolleyes:

SO very true andy. Think I may have to go down that route eventually... you try to have a conscience and fit a decent boiler and you lose the job on price so I may have to join the ideal club soon (spit)

HEY!!! Steady on, me and Mr. Peacock fitted loads of them Logic plus boilers....well built and designed, great features and not one call back yet...................4 months and counting:D