Do you enjoy your life?

no matter what we all get the aches and pains and the ups and downs etc...but do you let those things change your view of life?

have you ever stopped literally or thought to yourself...you know life is good!

ok we get stressed and it is hard to make ends meet...but if at the end of the day you have a home to live in...food in your tummy...something to wash it down with and then you sit down with your wife..reach out and hold her hand and cuddle up...dont that make you feel good?

ok there is more to life that holding and hands and cuddling lol

but when there is nothing else to do isnt it nice just to cuddle up and just hold each other?

maybe the next day you have a holiday booked in say florida for the next 4 weeks?

isn't that something to look forward to and enjoy?

i say life is good...theres nothing like it so whilst we have it

try and enjoy it while we can:cool:

I often whinge and wish my life was better in some ways, I guess that comes from being part of this spoilt nation.

All in all my life is pretty good.

In a word no. To me life is passing me by i yearn for a better life for me and our lass its all work work work. Stop the bus i want to get off.:confused::confused::confused:

on a whole yes, but there are always things that bother me that really shouldnt. I worry too much.

no matter what we all get the aches and pains and the ups and downs etc...but do you let those things change your view of life?

have you ever stopped literally or thought to yourself...you know life is good!

ok we get stressed and it is hard to make ends meet...but if at the end of the day you have a home to live in...food in your tummy...something to wash it down with and then you sit down with your wife..reach out and hold her hand and cuddle up...dont that make you feel good?

ok there is more to life that holding and hands and cuddling lol

but when there is nothing else to do isnt it nice just to cuddle up and just hold each other?

maybe the next day you have a holiday booked in say florida for the next 4 weeks?

isn't that something to look forward to and enjoy?

i say life is good...theres nothing like it so whilst we have it

try and enjoy it while we can:cool:

My bold

That's exactly my point of view - when I'm not feeling suicidally depressed! Then it's the exact opposite - there's no point to living and I'm so miserable and unhappy that I just want it end, so I can stop suffering.

But I always try and make the most of the "good" times and have as much fun as I can.

I'm fortunate in that I'm a 'glass half full' person nearly all the time. I make a point of identifying the positives in my life. I've realised lately that good health is probably the most important single attribute to a positive outlook - mainly due to the fact that my health has not been great recently. :( I feel for those for whom most days are a struggle due to pain or a constant debility.

I'm also relieved that OH & I have reached retirement age together, with no debts and adult children who are financially self sufficient - and who still speak to us! :P The icing on the cake is our two grandchildren - healthy and happy (apart from the odd tantrum :o), what more could I ask for.

I do count my blessings.

I do and I don't... often get frustrated but am just biding my time

On the whole, yes. Only got one go at things, so might as well enjoy the journey.

Very much so! I have issues like everyone else, but on the whole I'm enjoying life a huge amount at the moment. Doing well at Uni, got a fab boyfriend whom I live with as well as my beautiful zoo, and take regular breaks. Already this year it's been Amsterdam, Berlin, Whitby as well as visits to OH's parents in the Lakes and camping trips with the dog (most recent to Norfolk where we hired a boat for the day! I LOVE boats :D )

I can't say everything is perfect, it never is is it? But the faults (such as my being a foodie whilst having the slowest metabiolism in the whole world ever-the bane of my life and something I whinge about all the time! :roll: ) are insignificant when compared to what I do have, and what other don't have!. I'm a funny thing, I have periods where one minute everything seems wonderful the next I'm in floods, and I mean floods of tears, I produce huge amounts :hihi: but I think everyone has weeks like those; it doesn't mean anything, and on the whole I am very content and happy being me :)

I have so much to look forward to; graduation, hopefully forging a career I will enjoy and basically taking and enjoying things as and when they come! Happy!

As for the OP, some things do change your view of the world, and what you make of life; I think this is inevitable. The trick is to utilise experiences for your own good. And yes, a cuddle cures everything.