Would you date a very obese person?

No I am female. How would I feel? Awful...however...I know its not right but there isn’t a scenario I can picture where I would ever, ever tell anyone I didn’t want to go out with them because of how they looked. I know its best to be honest but I can’t see myself doing it - you're right, I'm a coward!! I’d make up an excuse and say no of course its not your weight.

hi k

thanks for the clarification...yes i agree it would be a awful scenario to imagine being in...whether pub or club...the minute someone makes a scene you get that awful silence:help: and everyone looks at you and you get that please floor open and swallow me now!

i remember going on a date with a very big lady...way over 30 st or more and we walked into this pub and you can bet we got the most stares:o

whereas if she had been 10 st no one would have noticed us.

Yes I do.

Damn she reads this and Im dead.

No, I wouldn't. :)

would you care to elaborate on why you wouldn't ruby?

Yes I do.

Damn she reads this and Im dead.

well your not alone jab...i date big women too...i never get the ewwwww no way feeling...i guess i see it as more to love rather than you'll need to lose 20 st before i even look at you again...

well your not alone jab...i date big women too...i never get the ewwwww no way feeling...i guess i see it as more to love rather than you'll need to lose 20 st before i even look at you again...

Yeah Im not that bothered about the size of a woman, whether she`s big or small, as long as she`s happy with it then thats fine.

I say `Not that bothered` but I must say I DO like a lady with some meat on her even though actually saying that to her is one of the most dangerous things a bloke can do.

I remember looking at her as she was bending over to pick something up off the floor a couple of years ago and saying `My GOD I love a wide arse on a lass!`

I thought I was being nice but she didnt speak to me for three days.

Saying that from the back she looks like a Welsh cob too... that doesnt do you much good.

She`s not bothered about having some meat on her- at least thats what she tells me but she doesnt seem to like being reminded of the fact.

`You dont sweat much for a fat lass!` That isnt a good thing to say either.

I only recently had the temporary crown removed form my tooth after that one.

No I wouldn't, but I could never say no I wont.

It's a preference for me. I did date one girl who was size 18 and from the beginning of the date till the end the discussion was nothing but weight and weight issues. We didn't date again. I don't mind large ladies as long as their generally comfortable and happy with themselves.

Yeah Im not that bothered about the size of a woman, whether she`s big or small, as long as she`s happy with it then thats fine.

I say `Not that bothered` but I must say I DO like a lady with some meat on her even though actually saying that to her is one of the most dangerous things a bloke can do.

I remember looking at her as she was bending over to pick something up off the floor a couple of years ago and saying `My GOD I love a wide arse on a lass!`

I thought I was being nice but she didnt speak to me for three days.

Saying that from the back she looks like a Welsh cob too... that doesnt do you much good.

She`s not bothered about having some meat on her- at least thats what she tells me but she doesnt seem to like being reminded of the fact.

`You dont sweat much for a fat lass!` That isnt a good thing to say either.

I only recently had the temporary crown removed form my tooth after that one.

Jeeez you do live on the edge...:hihi: I'd rather bungee jump without a cord than go where you do..

Call me shallow but in some instances I wouldn't. Saying this, I suppose my reasons still go back to personality. If someone is still quite big, but healthy, active, and a lovely person, or had some kind of medical thing, I probably would. However, if said person had no interest in the way he looked, didn't care about how fat and unhealthy he was going to get, I wouldn't. If he can't even respect his own body, why should I?

I'd go for "pleasingly plump" but leave the whale harpooning well alone

would you care to elaborate on why you wouldn't ruby?
A 'very obese' man just wouldn't be fanciable in my eyes, so there'd be no point in dating someone, just not my type, is the only reason. There's only room for one fat person in a relationship, and that'd be me! :D