Flyball - Looking for new members.

We are a flyball club based in Kiveton Park. We regularly compete at weekends. We are currently looking for new members. Do you have a dog that is ball mad, has a good recall, is sociable and eager to learn. If so please email me at loislongs@aol.com for more details.

We are looking for new members to join our new flyball team. We are based in norfolk park and will be happy to speak and help anyone any breed of dog can do flyball and we have several trainers that will be on hand for more information go to contacts on http://extremeracersflyballteam.webs.com/

Join the fastest growing dog sports in the uk.

Hi there, I chatted to some of your members as they were setting up in Norfolk Park today.

My partner and I were with our daughters and our 14 week old puppy Dexter.

They did mention what time the session ran on a Sunday but I can't for the life of me remember :/

Are you still looking for new members and if so what times/days are the session as we feel this is something that Dexter and ourselves may be interested in.

Thanks!

DW

we normally train still at 11am on sundays but this sometimes changes depending on trainers

go to http://extremeracersflyballteam.webs.com/ and go to contact us please and i can add you to the mailing list of times and dates as i can always remember when we are competing or training thanks