Where in Sheffield can you buy second hand computers?

A friend of mine is wanting a cheap computer so she can keep in touch with her daughter in Australia. Is there anywhere in sheffield that sells second hand ones?

A friend of mine is wanting a cheap computer so she can keep in touch with her daughter in Australia. Is there anywhere in sheffield that sells second hand ones?

Either look in the classifeds section on here or try putting an advert on Freecycle Spudgun..

There is a shop at the bottom of London Road, the Waitrose end, can't remember the name but know he does great deals and he repairs computers upgrades them too.

My brother has a P4 2Ghz machine for sale with Windows XP and COA sticker for £30.

If you buy from dealer you get up to 6 months guarantee

You could try Home computer repairs. 07896413722. He has done repairs and upgrades for me at very reasonable prices and built up a computer for a friend much cheaper than retail prices.

What kind is she after?

Does she want to use Skype for VOIP or just email/MSN

Please do yourself a favour and dont use A1 computer solutions on London Road, I thought once upon a time that they were very handy to have so close until I actually shopped there, short of pulling out a sawn off shot gun it was day light robbery and when you have issues they don't want to know. ignored emails, hung the phone up on me several times and are never open anyway....so you'll be alright.

I agree with what someone else has posted, if they just want something simple then freecycle....they get what they want while looking after the environment.

I can`t believe i didn`t think of freecycle as i`m a regular user of the site

I've actually got a PC I'm wanting to get rid of. It's very basic. I live in Conisbrough though..

I shop at Systems & Services in Rawmarsh, it's a bit far from both me and you but it's awesome, my laptop went kaput, I went to PC world who said they'd charge me £75 to LOOK at it. I drove around, found this place, and he formatted it, put antivirus etc on it and Windows office pack and upgraded Windows, for £25.

He's open til 7/8pm most nights.

I wont got anywhere else.

The Computer Shop on Ecclesall Road. Good, reliable and helpful. We've had a PC and a laptop from them.

try cash generater hillsborough