Big Brother 2010 - The Final One!

Nikki about Coolio "He's vile I wouldn't even wipe my arse with him if I had diarrhea" I hoped Coolio would stay in abit longer for the entertainment value because we all love to watch the arguments or is it just me. :hihi:

When Ultimate BB is over I hope Channel 4 show a programme of highlights from all the series of BB, starting right at the beginning.:D

Thats the thing though, its not over, channel 5 are going to be showing it.

Is that for sure, now? I thought it was just an idea at the moment.

chantelle,nicky,nadia,makosi,nick and ulrika up for eviction on friday and its a double eviction

chantelle,nicky,nadia,makosi,nick and ulrika up for eviction on friday and its a double eviction

I hope Ulrikkkkkkka & Makosi go. What is up with her bangers!

I hope Ulrikkkkkkka & Makosi go. What is up with her bangers!

Did you see her/them in the pool tonight:o:o How the straps of her bikini dont snap I dont know holding up that amount of weight.

Did you see her/them in the pool tonight:o:o How the straps of her bikini dont snap I dont know holding up that amount of weight.

I will be watching it later & will give an update. I think she trying to get the same effect Myleene annoying Klass did when she appeared in I'm a Celebrity in her bikini.

Well Preston now is definitely a bachelor so he's free to go for it with Chantelle.

Hope someone tells him. I would love for them to get back together.

Well Preston now is definitely a bachelor so he's free to go for it with Chantelle.

Hope someone tells him. I would love for them to get back together.

If i was Preston, i'd be grabbing his opportunity while he can.

He was punching way above his weight getting her the first time around! she's gorgeous, and a scrawny dude like Preston should be falling over himself for a second chance

Brian was so funny when he said to Chantelle, "One more brother in the house and you can't keep your *&^% knickers on"....whilst she was talking to Victor was priceless !!

I agree that the Chantelle/Preston thing was totally contrived by B/B, but she is so upset about the break up, saying she should have gone and seen a counsellor instead of having plastic surgery and going off the rails, I really feel for her! Does anyone else think that Preston will give up his "girlfriend" for her ...again?

Loving Victor and Nicks bromance, Vic is a strong contender to win at the moment IMO, he's shaken the whole house up, and is so funny !

Nadia......trying too hard.

Nikki.......being Nikki.

Makosi......insane....nuff said.

Ulrika....toooooo thin and paranoid.

Michelle....those shark eyes....<shudder>. And when she perked up as soon as the camera was on her in the bedsit diary room was ridiculous.

I reckon Brian and Chantelle in the final, but looking forward to the double eviction on Friday !