Big Brother 2010 - The Final One!

No Snook, I totally agree. She is a horrible person. Attention seeking hypocrite. Tonights episode has made me dislike many of the housemates, namely Josie, Shabby and Govan.

No Snook, I totally agree. She is a horrible person. Attention seeking hypocrite. Tonights episode has made me dislike many of the housemates, namely Josie, Shabby and Govan.

I think that's because they are bullies. Ben says stupid things but I don't think he has an evil bone in his body. John James loses his temper and likes a good rant but I don't think he is a bully, he just tells people what he thinks and feels. Shabby and her group are bullies. They bitch and slag people off behind their back and then as soon as it happens to them they gang up on people.

I think that's because they are bullies. Ben says stupid things but I don't think he has an evil bone in his body. John James loses his temper and likes a good rant but I don't think he is a bully, he just tells people what he thinks and feels. Shabby and her group are bullies. They bitch and slag people off behind their back and then as soon as it happens to them they gang up on people.

That's true. They'll sit outside bitching and saying the most nasty things about people, but when they find out those same people have said one tiny thing they don't like they'll kick off. Ultimate hypocrisy! They make me sick. Mad props to Ben for staying so calm in the face of those witches. If I was him I seriously doubt I could stop my fist from making its own way towards Shabby's big mouth... not to hit her, but to shove it down her throat.

Still loving Ben and even after Josie and JJ had that argument Josie is still a favourite. Not many people would have shouted back - take Rachel, she just ran away crying. At least Josie made it quite clear that he could not get away with talking to her like that!

Hate Govan, the horrible little weasel, I couldn't believe he was being such a drama queen to Corin without even remembering what a hard time she has had over the last few years. Corin was so lovely, just hugging him and being all mum-like. I think she is my favourite at the moment!

Sunshine - how on earth does she manage to make everything about her, all the time? We might as well rename this the Shabby & Sunshine Show - i'm sick to death of the pair of them.

Ben bless him, is so polite and well mannered, I would have really struggled to be that polite after Shabby was mouthing off at him so much - she really showed herself up. Can somebody remind Mario that they aren't going out because he is all over him, all the time :hihi:

Dave seems a nice guy too, thought he was a bit strange on entering the house but he seems genuine.

Oh, and is Ife still in the house? She gets about 2 minutes of air time every couple of days. Come on girl, stop being so boring - terrible viewing!

So far, the only guy I like is JJ but he seems to like to turn everything into a big deal. Although it was a classic when Josie thought it would be funny to insult him but then went into a strop when he gave it back, and then started sucking her thumb?!?!

totally agree

What a complete and utter waste of space. I want to slap her everytime she somes on.....attension seeking twit!!!! She needs to get a life and a job and her own place instead of squatting in someone elses that have worked for a living to earn!!!! stupid cow!!!!

God she irritates the hell outta me. :rant::rant::rant::rant:

ok all done now.

totally agree

What a complete and utter waste of space. I want to slap her everytime she somes on.....attension seeking twit!!!! She needs to get a life and a job and her own place instead of squatting in someone elses that have worked for a living to earn!!!! stupid cow!!!!

ok all done now.

And breathe:hihi::hihi:

I cant stand Shabby either she just looks so...........well shabby

Still loving Ben and even after Josie and JJ had that argument Josie is still a favourite. Not many people would have shouted back - take Rachel, she just ran away crying. At least Josie made it quite clear that he could not get away with talking to her like that!

But he was joking! If you can't take it, best you don't give it out! I used to really like Josie but now I think she's just a tw*t.

But he was joking! If you can't take it, best you don't give it out! I used to really like Josie but now I think she's just a tw*t.

My thoughts exactly, why is it OK for her to extract the urine about John but he isn't allowed to give it back?

totally agree

ok all done now.

Amen Sista!

I am not a violent person but she makes you want to punch her. I can't help but think she is jealous of Ben. I think what she sees in him is what she has failed at & grates at him at every opportunity.

I wish she did not win the task this week. Roll on next weeks nominations.

Was this on after 10:45 because i turned it off then :(

What did i miss????????????

Amen Sista!

I am not a violent person but she makes you want to punch her. I can't help but think she is jealous of Ben. I think what she sees in him is what she has failed at & grates at him at every opportunity.

I wish she did not win the task this week. Roll on next weeks nominations.

If shes up again next week BB will fix it in her favour, the Shabby shows going to roll on for a while yet.