Big Brother 2010 - The Final One!

I really liked JJ until last night, I mean Rachel's not the nicest person but her intentions are good, and there was absolutely no need for him to start shouting at her like that - and the fact he said it over and over again, and louder and louder until somebody heard him shows he meant to do it. He said he wasn't talking to the other girls and he didn't want to start arguing with them because they weren't annoying him - but Corin was the one who started the conversation!! I felt really really sorry for Rachel yesterday, I think this big bubbly personality of hers is really covering up huge insecurity, and she is growing on me.

As for Ben - why do I like him so much? He is so sweet. He said he was 39 last night, time has definately been good to him!

I agree Tess about JJ last night, he was way ott about Rachael, (still dont like her) :D,but im glad whats her face had a word with him about it, sorry, her names just gone right out of my head lol, and when ben said he was 39, oh my word, is he sure? He doesnt look it :hihi:

Shabby :hihi:

even though i agree with JJ been slightly out of order lastnight with the dinner table rant. Is that not what we want from big brother??

I good old bitch fight :D was funny to watch.

As much as i dislike sunshine i now think rachael will go tonight. But id like her to stay in and see how this devlops with JJ.

Shabby i think is trying to get as much diary room airtime as possible. She has a game plan.

Shame about Rachel - I like her now!! :(

Nah, im glad she went :D, she was still talking to Davina like she loved herself, i do think Sunshine wont be long to go out though, and possibly JJ too.

Am still loving JJ!

I really liked JJ until last night, I mean Rachel's not the nicest person but her intentions are good, and there was absolutely no need for him to start shouting at her like that - and the fact he said it over and over again, and louder and louder until somebody heard him shows he meant to do it. He said he wasn't talking to the other girls and he didn't want to start arguing with them because they weren't annoying him - but Corin was the one who started the conversation!! I felt really really sorry for Rachel yesterday, I think this big bubbly personality of hers is really covering up huge insecurity, and she is growing on me.

As for Ben - why do I like him so much? He is so sweet. He said he was 39 last night, time has definately been good to him!

I completely agree with everything there Tess.

I was actually starting to warm to Rachael. I don't think she's as bad as she portrayed herself on her video to get in the house. I think she's actually genuinely nice and it would have been nice to see that side of her.

Sunshine, however, could go now for me. She's soooo annoying. She's arguing with Ben (who I adore by the way) because he's insulting her, yet when Corin gets her prize of a "Bright Day" she says to her "Well, it might be intelligence and you might get lessons to make you brighter". How much more insulting is that?

Ben is excellent. I heart him.

I didnt hear sunshine say that, but i heard her say to Corin, "ooo, a bright day, it could be about me" (sunshine), oh my word, she is me me me all the time, hope she goes out next.

I didnt hear sunshine say that, but i heard her say to Corin, "ooo, a bright day, it could be about me" (sunshine), oh my word, she is me me me all the time, hope she goes out next.

I put the live feed on last night about 1am and it looked like it had all kicked off between several housemates.... Tonight's show could be interesting!

I put the live feed on last night about 1am and it looked like it had all kicked off between several housemates.... Tonight's show could be interesting!

Ooo, that sounds interesting :D

Oh God, Josie is such a disgusting 2-faced cow! I hate women like that! I feel so bad for JJ. I know she fancies him, but she should deal with it in a less petulant, childish way.

I'm not a violent person at all, but something about Shabby makes me wonder how bad a life in prison could actually be. Am I the only one who thinks she is a really nasty piece of work? I think Ben is great, he just reminds me of Tim nice but dim.