Big Brother 2010 - The Final One!

Nadia looks like she should be on the hillside at Easter Island keeping an eye on the sea.

hahahahahaha :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I wish Nick had gone instead of Vanessa, she is much more entertaining, he is just a bore, not funny at all. I would love Brian to win, or Nicki maybe, i didnt like her 1st time round but she,s grown on me, i just find her funny now.

Yeah Brian or Nikki for me too, definately not Ulrika shes done nothing but moan then has the nerve to complain shes surrounded by moaners.

i want brian to win tonight .but i think nicki might just pip it at the finish as she has had tons of air time the others not got a chance although vic and nick think they have

The tribute to Jade was outstanding!!! She really is the winner. She was never a racist and i will argue all day with any idiot who said she was.

She was amazing and her tribute made me cry my eyes out!!

Jade you are the winner....RIP darling, your boys will always remember you as the best mum ever xx

Now its a tribute to the awful but definitely nailable Davina McCall, thank god it will soon be over. Hopefully the crappy George Lamb will also disappear into oblivion.

Yeah far too much Davina tonight. Making her show reel I guess !

Glad the final clip was 'big brother will get back to you' - hope for BB in the future ?

Am really glad that Brian won..Can I get wooop wooop :) I have not watched the show but will try & have a catch up over the wk end.

I fell asleep but was so glad to hear Brian had won, anyone know who was 2nd, 3rd etc.?

I fell asleep but was so glad to hear Brian had won, anyone know who was 2nd, 3rd etc.?

1. Brian

2. Nikki

3.Chantelle

4.Victor

Glad Brian won I liked him all the way through, but wouldnt have minded Nikki as I liked her too (but couldnt live in the house with her) :hihi:

Brian and his wit

Nadia: I've dropped something

Brian: Your self-respect?

Ulrika: Ulrika's having her second shower.

Brian: Ever.#

Ulrika: I have such a story about him

Brian: Is it a story you can tell in here?

Ulrika: No

Brian: Does it make him look bad?

Urlika: Yes

Brian: Tell it

Chantelle: I really like Coolio. I'll be gutted if he goes.

Brian: Are you thinking, "That's the celebrity I'm going to marry after this series"?

Brian to Nadia:

We have your dignity on line one, and your self-respect on call waiting.

(Nadia, Michelle and Makosi in the pool)

Brian to Preston, "would you like some witch soup"?

:hihi:

That's why he won!

and my ultimate ever favourite

(from series 2)

Narinder: Do you think any celebrities are watching thinking I fancy Narinder?

Brian: Stevie Wonder?

Bubble, HOLD ME!

1. Brian

2. Nikki

3.Chantelle

4.Victor

Glad Brian won I liked him all the way through, but wouldnt have minded Nikki as I liked her too (but couldnt live in the house with her) :hihi:

thanks jjb

Don't think I could live with Nix either though she is cute, Chantelle - er no, Victor - No, Nick - maybe, the rest in small doses though Vanessa would be interesting as she is so educated, Brian - oh what fun.

Lets hope C5 really take this on although a mix of celebs.and unknowns would be great.

Sadly, thats it.. the ending scenes of pictures from empty big brother houses with voices of past housemates was a brilliant touch.

To all those who moan constantly about it, yet seem to know just as much about it - you missed a phenomenon in TV history.