Big Brother 2010 - The Final One!

Had to laugh yesterday when Dave nominated Racheal part of his reason was that she sometimes doesnt wear knickers and "you can she her bits when shes sat with her legs slightly open" and he doesnt want to see that kind of thing:hihi:

Is there a live feed for BB this year. I can't seem to find it. I keep pressing my red button but nothing there. H E L P

After Rachaels performance last night i hope she does go out on friday, as much as i dont like sunshine, Rachael is so up her own ar*e its annoying.

Had to laugh yesterday when Dave nominated Racheal part of his reason was that she sometimes doesnt wear knickers and "you can she her bits when shes sat with her legs slightly open" and he doesnt want to see that kind of thing:hihi:

After the task - why didn't he nominate Golem.

sorry Govan.

After Rachaels performance last night i hope she does go out on friday, as much as i dont like sunshine, Rachael is so up her own ar*e its annoying.

She didnt like JJ telling her off about them dirrty looks she keeps giving people.

I personally i thought it was great, esp as she'd just told him she thought he was hot. Would now love JJ to get it on with someone else just to kick her whilst she's down.

Dont think she'll go though.

Still think it will be sunshine.

I thought JJ liked Josie. Does he like Rachel now?

I thought JJ liked Josie. Does he like Rachel now?

No he doesnt like rachael, i do think he likes Josie though,would be good to see them 2 getting together, even if its just to pee Rachael off :hihi:

No he doesnt like rachael, i do think he likes Josie though,would be good to see them 2 getting together, even if its just to pee Rachael off :hihi:

Thanks Lubylou. I got the impression from Tuesday's episode near the end of the programme when JJ, Josie & Govan were talking in the garden about the personal question game that he admitted to liking Rachael. I did think jeeeeez he has flipped that around.

Thanks Lubylou. I got the impression from Tuesday's episode near the end of the programme when JJ, Josie & Govan were talking in the garden about the personal question game that he admitted to liking Rachael. I did think jeeeeez he has flipped that around.

I think he said that because thats what everybody would have expected from him, plus, i think he,s too scared to admit he really likes Josie.

So are her knickers!!!

I think he said that because thats what everybody would have expected from him, plus, i think he,s too scared to admit he really likes Josie.

I think he does like Josie. Anyone else think Josie looks like Claire Richards. Very naturally pretty.

I don't get Rachael at all. Very air heady kind of girl & she plays on it well. Is she looking less & less like Beyonce?

When JJ sat her down & was talking about when she gives the "look" to others. He went on & on about it & should have left it when he made the point & she understood. I can't help but think he did that to get the answer from her that he wanted. That she liked him that is why she really gives him the "look" & now he knows that he has the upper hand. I did feel sorry for her when she started crying but that soon went when she went straight to the toilet to check herself in the mirror. Can't help but think that she checks herself in the mirror a billion times because she is quite insecure & especially if no man is falling at her feet as it appears so far in the house.

Jeeeeez, I ain't know prude but what is with Rachael letting her junk in the trunk loose to everyone.

So are her knickers!!!

So true, yes :hihi: