Big Brother 2010 - The Final One!

Cant believe no one has been on and commented on bens PANTS :D

Hillarious!!!

He can't possibly be straight...

That Rachel needs booting out. Fair enough she's attractive, but she's also so far up her own arse she's probably gone colour-blind and sounds like she smokes 40 a day. Get her out and get someone nice looking who is a reasonable person.

I dislike Sunshine huge amounts - what was all the drama about the mole last night? From what I could see, they knew she WASN'T the mole, therefore voted for her as to avoid anyone getting evicted. But she took it as "you all thought I was the mole and voted for me to get me evicted". For a med student, she isn't that clever.

The other thing that irritates me is the, "im so wacky I have powered by fairy dust on the back of my car!" That sticker costs like £3 from Halfords and it's bloody everywhere!

Loving Mario though - really felt for him when he had to get the questions right. Also John-James is very funny, when he was trying to make pizza and couldn't grate the cheese :hihi: Also the fact he just laughed when he saw it all sabotaged.

Ben surprised me though - he is actually ok.

Out of the women I like the Irish lady (whats her name?) which I didn't think I would. Shabby is actually ok, a bit strange but each to their own, and I love Josie, shes so funny!

Sunshine is right mardy arse. so what if they all thought she was the mole? can`t cope with someone thats gonna be blubbering for attention.

I think bb have got it right this year, they`ve gone for more "normal"(ish) housemates, the last couple of years I think they`ve tried too hard to find outrageous people.

Love Corrin and John James, Mario`s nice but got a feeling he`s gonna spoil it for himself by trying to convert Ben!

Sunshine needs to go........

Hated the way she was talking to moley when he went in his mole hole.

"why have you just been in there" "why have you been in there" "Why have you been in there" "your doing something naughty"

and then

"what you been doing in the toilet" "what you been doing in the toilet"

"it dosnt smell of poo"

:rant:

Plus the whole hand wash thing.

HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER!!!!!

auditioned for it but sadly not chosen

sunshine ,dave and shabby up for eviction.but there is a twist .the 3 of them have to complete a challenge and whoever wins has to pick another housemate for eviction and they are aafe.

Best thing they could have done is put a guy from australia in, and they have. Yee ha.

How annoying is Govan? He seems to be constantly bitching about other housemates and when he isn't he is talking about how wonderful he is. Eugh.

Josie and JJ are my favourites - I want them to become a power couple, he is so sweet and she is hillarious, but JOSIE STOP SHAVING YOUR LEGS WHEN HE IS FLIRTING WITH YOU!!! :hihi:

Has anything interesting happened over the past 2 nights...

Ive missed it :(

Does anyone find Sunshine an annoying cross between Bea and Nicki?

She is just like Bea, I thought that too. Both just want to be the centre of attention all the time, both think they're better than the rest, and both are beyond irritating.

What is it with reasonably good looking 20 something women and always wanting to be the centre of attention?