Big Brother 2010 - The Final One!

no need to watch anymore after seeing that lot of wasters....

the jordan wannabee cracks me up....rough as a bears :hihi:

Watching it now, from the looks of the shortlist this year is gonna be absolute rubbish.

Must admit the contestants don't do anything for me so far! Beyonce look alike and that black dancer are so up their own arses it's untrue, but that's the same as every year, always got to have me myself n i's.

Then shabby who is trying to be wacky like pete was.

Only 1 so far I think is ok is the first girl who went in, she looks like she will be a laugh.

Already I can't stand the posh one, ben!!

Is it lookalike big brother this year Beyonce, David Beckham, Katie Price and the doctor girl Lady gaga (ish):hihi:

Already dont like the posh bloke or that shabby girl.

How stunningly pretty is the Irish girl? Like a young Cleo Rocos! Bit short on the ground of the male eye candy this year :S

Some interesting people been picked. Look forward to it!

P~s. Yey for the tree!

How stunningly pretty is the Irish girl? Like a young Cleo Rocos! Bit short on the ground of the male eye candy this year :S

Some interesting people been picked. Look forward to it!

P~s. Yey for the tree!

She had a bit of an attitude about her, reminded me of Noireen from last year :gag:

Am i the only one who already HATES sunshine!!!

Shes awful :gag:

Anyone who watches or has ever watched this pathetic excuse for a programme should have their TV taken off them, then taken out and shot.

Big Brother's attempts to make people famous for being nothing more than lowlife chav scum is partially responsible for the dumbing down of our once great country.

to have such strong views on this tv programme you must have watched a fair bit yourself!...... where shall i pick your tv up from??:D

Good job I can sky plus stuff cos for the next few weeks I'm in heaven!!!

BB

peter Andre

world cup

Pure heaven!!!

The dude who thinks he's posh looks like a right ignorant git... but at least we can all laugh at his hair.

Beyonce girl has already had her rear out in todays papers! nice but not exactly Beyonce.

Shabby - the name says it all really.

Sunshine, could be a dark horse.

The soldier bloke - sympathy choice comes to mind..

Ozzie guy - poser.

I quite like the young Bridgette Nielson, good looking and probably the most fun out of the lot.

Well, thoughts so far, though this is bearing in mind it's on first-time looks only as I only watched the Launch Show and haven't watched any live streaming (though I never do now).

Steve: looks like he could be a lot of fun and down-to-earth. How many tattoos has that man got though!?!?!?!?

Shabby: trying too hard to be like Pete, though may settle down a bit. Needs telling though that squatting isn't a "right".

Rachael: yes, looks like Beyonce, but doesn't seem to have much else about her. Didn't like the stream where she said she wouldn't have any competition from any girls in the house as they wouldn't be as attractive. This could have been said for show though, time will tell.

Nathan: bit of eye candy for me (sad, but true). One of the tasks needs to be for him to shave off the monobrow though :hihi:

Josie: Seems like she could be another Jade, seemed lots of fun going in. The screaming almost did my head in though.

John: Apart from looking NOTHING like Beckham, his easy-on-the-eye could be just about all he has about him. Time will tell again though.

Ife: I actually thought she was ok. I wish they wouldn't put people in there that have been on other shows though. She's beautiful, but doesn't seem to play on it (yet).

Govan: I really took to him in his video, I think he will be funny and likeable.

David: Can't wait for him to try converting the housemates. I think that's a good twist, getting him in there!

Corin: I love her!!!! She's so silly and I think she'll carry on making a fool of herself (in a nice way of course).

Caoimhe: I liked her too, liked her confidence. She's also stunning and I want her hair!

Sunshine: Don't get me started. There's nothing "sunshine" about her. She needs to get her head from up her own backside.

Mario: Another I like, I also think the Mole idea is absolute genuis! He played along very well.

Ben: My favourite so far, I think he will stir things up just like Rex did.

Edited by KTHFB

Cant believe no one has been on and commented on bens PANTS :D

Hillarious!!!