Big Brother 2010 - The Final One!

I'll be honest, it's something i'd love to have done but it would spell the death of any career of mine!

I noticed it's starting later than in previous years does that mean it will finish in September?

I noticed it's starting later than in previous years does that mean it will finish in September?

It finished on the 4th of September last year and began on the 4th June.

This year, it starts on the 9th of June so I presume it will.

June 4th I think.... :)

yayyy!!!:D

still remember first one, i thought craig was brilliant, but as usual the idea was just bled dry, tv companys never know when to stop ahead .

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm looking forward to this starting on Wednesday. The only difference between the earlier ones and now is that there are now very few people to talk about it with!

It's my non-so-secret Guilty Pleasure. I always say I wont watch, but I do!

There's talk of an extra fortnight at the end of this show that will have the winner from this one, and then all the previous winners in there for a final 2 weeks - which would be great!

It's my non-so-secret Guilty Pleasure. I always say I wont watch, but I do!

There's talk of an extra fortnight at the end of this show that will have the winner from this one, and then all the previous winners in there for a final 2 weeks - which would be great!

Yes! Davina mentioned that on Moyles this morning... they won't know why they are not being evicted though... then the old faces start going in... brilliant!

I'm watching bblb. The guy at the front wearing black who is a potential housemate has been on 'a place in the sun him n away' he wanted to live in costa del sol I think it was and he was obsess with karaoke!!!

I'm watching bblb. The guy at the front wearing black who is a potential housemate has been on 'a place in the sun him n away' he wanted to live in costa del sol I think it was and he was obsess with karaoke!!!

Watching it now, from the looks of the shortlist this year is gonna be absolute rubbish.