What's the most insignificant yet annoying thing your OH does?

Washes the pots (even though there's a dishwasher) but doesn't rinse the sink out afterwards - subsequently leaving bits in the bottom. :gag:

Makes the bed but doesn't dress it properly. Cushions in the wrong place, runner in the wrong place, etc etc blah blah blah.

And he calls himself a gay man?

Pffft!!

Oh the pleasures of singledom. :smile:

I think my OH must be one of those sex addicts.

She's constantly pestering me, and she seems to be getting worse as she gets older. It must be nearly every month now.

Puts pots in the sink with left over food still on them so when i come to wash the pots i have to dig it all out! :gag:

IF/WHEN he does wash the pots he'll leave them to drain but then they end up dirty so all have to be washed all over again :roll:

Leaves his socks EVERYWHERE! :mad:

I think my OH must be one of those sex addicts.

She's constantly pestering me, and she seems to be getting worse as she gets older. It must be nearly every month now.

Let her out then you selfish chuff. :hihi:

Everything!

When he takes his socks off after work - please dont chuck them on the floor, just lean forward and bend your arm and chuck them in front of the washer PLEASE!

In a morning, if ive got up before him, open the curtains when you get up. You dont understand how awful it looks from the outside seeing curtains closed all day.

!

Same- and not straighting the quilt when hes got out of bed!

Leaves his hair wax lid off, in the middle of the bathroom windowsill

Leaving his copper that he doesnt want in the middle of the mantlepiece-either spend it or put it in the drawer!

The way he gets his clothes out...(to the point where I now do it because it winds me up.. ) he goes to the wardrobe.. takes out a shirt, puts it on the landing.. Walks to the drawers. Takes out his boxers, puts them on the landing.. walks back to the same drawers..gets his socks.. puts them on the landing.. walks back to the wardrobe..gets his tie.. takes it back to the landing..!! for god sake, I dont know why he cant do it all at once..especially if Im not getting up!

The way he puts dirty clothes on the back of the chair.. why not put them in the washing basket when you know they're dirty..!!

When he brushes his teeth, leaves the tap running and quite often walks off leaving it going ARGH!

Are we talking about the little things, like, er... breathing?? ( ;):lol: )

I'll second that :hihi::hihi:

I'm with the others with the sock thing.. He comes home, parks his bum on the settee and takes his socks off.. Plonks them on the floor then starts wiping the toe jam out from between his toes and dropping it down beside his socks.. :gag:

I'm with the others with the sock thing.. He comes home, parks his bum on the settee and takes his socks off.. Plonks them on the floor then starts wiping the toe jam out from between his toes and dropping it down beside his socks.. :gag:

That's a real cracker of a man you have there...

*Promptly goes off to be sick.

How can anyone seriously look this person in the eye and think..."Oh he's so lovely, I wouldn't change him for the world ? :confused:

Can I borrow yer sick bucket stagey?

Can I borrow yer sick bucket stagey?

No, it's full.