What's the most insignificant yet annoying thing your OH does?

Mine is when he tells me to 'hurry up', repeatedly. I don't know about anyone else, but it just makes me purposely slow down. :rant: I'm getting ready as fast as I can already, so what good will telling me to hurry do, other than annoy me! :hihi:

Constantly leaving the top off the caddy with my special tea in. He'd complain if I left the top off his fresh espresso coffee but never remembers to seal my tea up properly.

putting the just used tea spoon down on the side instead of putting it in the sink! pathetic i know but having to clean a sticky circle of coffee up several times a day cause he cant take 2 steps to the sink gets my blood boiling, he gets a spoon thrown at him at least once a day!

When he uses my expensive moisturiser on any dry patches of skin he may have. Sod off and buy some E45, cheap and cheerful!

When he uses the soap to wash his dirty hands after work and then leaves the soap in an awful dirty mess.....why oh why he just cant 'wash' the soap after I do not know...that annoys me. Then if he doesnt rinse his hands thoroughly he dries dirty hands on the clean towels...AARRGGGHHHH.

Everything!

When he takes his socks off after work - please dont chuck them on the floor, just lean forward and bend your arm and chuck them in front of the washer PLEASE!

When buttering toast, for christ sake take smaller amounts of butter rather than one HUGE lump and if theres butter left over on your knife, DONT scrape it back into the tub!

When making a drink for anyone, please just grab the dishcloth and wipe the side quickly instead of leaving all the little spills for me to clean up when I notice them.

In a morning, if ive got up before him, open the curtains when you get up. You dont understand how awful it looks from the outside seeing curtains closed all day.

When hes finished his tea, why oh why does he not scrape whatever hes left into the bin then put his plate at the side of the sink? I dont like having to scrape away everyone elses leftovers before washing the god damn thing.

Theyre so insignificant but 30second jobs - it gets on my nerves sooooo much!!!

Teh fact that he finishes the milk and puts the carton back in the fridge - he said he's left enough for a cup of tea at the most so it shouldn't go in the bin (neither of us drink tea/coffee at home)

The way he insists on getting toothpaste everywhere, his tooth brush handle is covered in the stuff and I clean it just cause it annoys me.

Erm... The way that he has to eat something else immediatley after having stuffed himself with his tea. No matter what I make or how much of it (in fact he may not have even been able to finish it all) he has to have an apple, a biscuit, cereal or a yogurt lol

None of this stuff really matters and it's the things that make us unique

In a morning, if ive got up before him, open the curtains when you get up. You dont understand how awful it looks from the outside seeing curtains closed all day.

Too right Gina....thought i was the only person who hated curtains being closed all day :)

The main thing mine does is he always leaves the mop face down and it gets ruined....miniscule i know but it drives me batty!

Are we talking about the little things, like, er... breathing?? ( ;):lol: )

My OH leaves the bog seat down. I`m sure she does it deliberately just to pee me off!

Seriously she has two major annoyances.

One is her love of Garlic, she constantly (ok twice a week) stuffs garlic flavoured grub into her vast cakehole and stinks the house out with it as she cooks it.

I despise Garlic, utterly hate it.

The second thing is her tea drinking.

I dont mind her drinking tea, she can drink it until it comes out of her lugs for all I care, as long as she`s happy, but she insists that I make it!

I cant leave the room without her holding her still warm yet empty tea cup up and saying `Make me a drink, please` and if I dont leave the room she has a very nasty habit of holding the empty cup and tap tap tapping it with her fingernail.

I can only remember one occasion in our eight year relationship when she made a drink for me!

I`m sure she wee-weed in it.

She doesn't exist :suspect: Although, I could take great comfort in that :P