Does anyone know who owns the building which was the old KFC in Broomhill

I noticed last night that it now has a sign up Cawa Coffee or Cava Coffee, cant really make it out, so it must be opening soon.

Cawa Coffee

Purveyors of the Third Wave Coffee Movement & Speciality Teas

Handmade Natural Food

Using Locally Sourced Natural Ingredients // #AH77blend // #cawacookie

Cawa Coffee

Purveyors of the Third Wave Coffee Movement & Speciality Teas

Handmade Natural Food

Using Locally Sourced Natural Ingredients // #AH77blend // #cawacookie

can you get locally sourced coffee?

can you get locally sourced coffee?

Yes, I think the nearest will be Sainsbury's.

I popped in to give Cawa a try today. It was one of the worst coffees I'd ever had (even worse than Macdonald's). It tasted like burnt ash. When I asked for a vanilla latte I was told "we don't use chemicals here". :roll: It was £2.80 for a medium drink which was actually more like a small in size. The drink was also dangerously scalding hot. I wont be going back.

Onto another Broomhill coffee shop ....what's happened to Nam Song? It's had a new shop sign put up that now says "Five Rivers Coffee". Anyone know anything about it?

I popped in to give Cawa a try today. It was one of the worst coffees I'd ever had (even worse than Macdonald's). It tasted like burnt ash. When I asked for a vanilla latte I was told "we don't use chemicals here". :roll: It was £2.80 for a medium drink which was actually more like a small in size. The drink was also dangerously scalding hot. I wont be going back.

Onto another Broomhill coffee shop ....what's happened to Nam Song? It's had a new shop sign put up that now says "Five Rivers Coffee". Anyone know anything about it?

Been in Nam Song once, on a Saturday afternoon. More staff than customers, not particularly clean. Never been back.

I had a Vietnamese coffee, which was essentially a cup of coffee with lots of evaporated milk. Very average, and it seemed to be their USP.

Just what Broomhill needs.

Another coffee shop.

Just what Broomhill needs.

Another coffee shop.

All the crap new coffee shops in Broomhill seem to be opened by an enthusiastic amateur who isn't making money. There aren't that many customers and they are ruining the established good coffee shops.

Guest makapaka
All the crap new coffee shops in Broomhill seem to be opened by an enthusiastic amateur who isn't making money. There aren't that many customers and they are ruining the established good coffee shops.

That doesn't make sense.

Why would a "crap" coffee shop ruin a good one?

Yes, I think the nearest will be Sainsbury's.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: