Anybody know of a motorhome/camper rental in Sheffield?

Does anybody please know of a motorhome rental or camper van hire company in Sheffield? I've googled it but can't seem to see any local ones as they are all national. Thank you !!

Does anybody please know of a motorhome rental or camper van hire company in Sheffield? I've googled it but can't seem to see any local ones as they are all national. Thank you !!

It would be cheaper to buy one than to rent one, plus if u buy one you have it at your dissposal for any time you like, just think now the summer has come u can nip to a nice plot of country side and have a relaxing day in the passion wag.........camper van he he he he

Emil berek who used to own deepcar service station has a business renting

2-6 berth motorhomes out.Its called voyager motorhomes and is based behind deepcar service station (now mccolls petrol station) on manchester road at deepcar.

Tel 0844 5610996 or see website.

Edited by steelman79

prices usually start at £600+ per week in summer to £900 per week depending upon size etc. we looked at it and its not really viable compared to b+bs etc. outright purchase is the way if you want one!

prices usually start at £600+ per week in summer to £900 per week depending upon size etc. we looked at it and its not really viable compared to b+bs etc. outright purchase is the way if you want one!

you do realise they are like 30k+

you do realise they are like 30k+

why arent there any cheaper alternatives?? like second hand ones

why arent there any cheaper alternatives?? like second hand ones

but they are not like the ones you hire are they? you can probably get a grotty old ldv which would break down on you for £900 maybe? I know what i would do! :hihi:

Campers are relatively expensive especially if you want anything remotely large/modern/well equipped.

Some older campers (and even not so old!) can also be a little awkward to maintain. There's one in the garage I use at the moment which I think is only a few years old and they have had to wait months for bits. Same for my parent's Autosleeper - getting a clutch for that was an expensive and time consuming exercise.

I would say renting would be a good idea before taking the plunge so to speak! As a new one is mega bucks and an older one can be a labour of love!

CJS Motorhome Hire.

Telephone 01142 876721

( 0114 ) 287 6721 would work better.

There used to be a place at Foxhill that did it, we hired one from them years ago and it was good value.