Pure Gym City centre

Hello all - (Thanks to whoever pointed me in the direction of this thread!)

Is the gym really busy (for eg after work time?) Someone further up this thread said that there were queues for equipment). I am looking mainly for treadmill/rowing machine and maybe upper body weight training ...

Thanks in advance

S

Once you've joined there's a bar chart in the members area which shows the times of day and usage, so you can pick the best times for you.

I am currently wondering whether to join this gym I was wondering has anyone become a member and what is there opinion of it
where abouts is it

Has anyone got any feedback on this gym now it's been open a few months and membership has increased?

Brill better than don valley 24/7 what more can you ask

but do miss can you make that your last set please

Hi,

Just joined, and was wondering about the padlocks for the lockers? Are they a standard size, so I can get a couple from the pound shop rather than pay £3, or are they some wierd shape, meaning you have to use the ones there?

Cheers

best buy your own i think they r standard size

Is it worth me joining this gym? thoughts please?

I'm mainly interested in it because it has a monthly contract that i can cancel when I want, but I want to know what people think of it now that it's been around for a while. Is it still good value and what are the classes like?

£16 a month.

Can't really go wrong in my opinion.

YOu could pay £50 a month and go to the more expensive gyms, but all the gyms (Pure Gym and every other gym) are likely to have the same equipment..... running machines, rowing machines etc....

Just joined this gym, just recieved an Email about parking, is there a machine as you enter the car park to enter your number plate into?

Edit: haha just noticed that one of the personal trainers is called James Bond. Mint.

Edited by R i chy

Just joined this gym, just recieved an Email about parking, is there a machine as you enter the car park to enter your number plate into?

Edit: haha just noticed that one of the personal trainers is called James Bond. Mint.

Is he licensed to kill?

There is a machine just inside the gym where you log your pin number and car reg then you get 150 mins free Happy trainin

Couple of questions I have;

1) I know it says you shouldnt use someone elses membership number but if I did would they find out?

2) If I was to sign up would I be able to go straight in and start to use their gym ?