Pure Gym City centre

I was there this morning between 7-8.30, what time were you there? When do you think it's the quietest time of day?

i was there from 11.00 till 12.30. so far thats been the quietest time of day. they have a graph on the members area that shows the busiest is definately around 5pm.

Do they have a sauna/steam room in the changing rooms?

How busy does it get, are you ever waiting to get on machines?

I hope this works for them.

In my experience you join a gym and then go for a few months and give up. With most gyms though you sign up for 12 months , so they still make money out of you. I hope that they can get enough members to join so that as people give up and leave they can still make some money - I'd quite like to join a gym in the winter, but in the summer I'd rather be outside, so it'd be perfect for me.

i have joined the gym , anyone there tonight for a workout ???

i have joined the gym , anyone there tonight for a workout ???

meeeee!! went last night aswell:)

Do they have a sauna/steam room in the changing rooms?

How busy does it get, are you ever waiting to get on machines?

No, nothing like that. If you go during peak times you'll prob have to wait around for some machines, all the rest of the time I don't think you'll have that problem... though having said that, I don't know how popular the gym is going to become, it's still fairly new.

Do you guys know if they have boxing facilities??

They don't. However, Anthony (the manager, who did my induction) is hoping to start boxercise classes soon, which I'm really looking forward to! There aren't any classes running just yet but they'll be available to book via the member's section of the website when they are.

So far, my experience has been really positive and you just cannot beat the price. For those worried about overnight security, the CCTV uses photo recognition and when I visited at 7am on Saturday morning, there was a security guard on duty at the main door.

hey guys i went last night and this morning brilliant workout andlovely people

hope to see more of you guys there , ps remember to say hi otherwise it makes it awkward to start a conversation otherwise happy trainin

dusky

Yes just don't use her first name or you will be scorned! (Dusky)

I take it you are just bored and haver nothing better to say or do .

I had a pop at you for your unbecoming behaviour , and dare i say i am not the only one that feels this way , keep your comments to yourself north and i mean that . Maybe just grow the hell up .

And maybe see you at the gym (as if )

Dusky

I take it you are just bored and haver nothing better to say or do .

I had a pop at you for your unbecoming behaviour , and dare i say i am not the only one that feels this way

And maybe see you at the gym (as if )

Dusky

LOL that's funny. Yes if being social is "unbecoming behaviour" then I am guilty as charged.

Please do tell me who else.. I believe seeing as I don't know anyone else you will be hard pressed to