Pure Gym City centre

I am currently wondering whether to join this gym I was wondering has anyone become a member and what is there opinion of it

Yeah I've joined. I'm allowed access from May 31st and can't wait! I'll come let you know wa gwarnin once I've been. :)

hey shaz

is it on a twelve month contract they are doing this

hi i've joined and have been for my induction. It looks great - very light and airy, brand new equipment and lots of space. Everyone seems really friendly that I met too.

It opens on Tuesday at 5.00 and it is on a monthly basis which is great as you can cancel at any time.

I honestly can't wait to start going which is really unlike me.

hey shaz

is it on a twelve month contract they are doing this

No contracts. :)

hi i've joined and have been for my induction. It looks great - very light and airy, brand new equipment and lots of space. Everyone seems really friendly that I met too.

It opens on Tuesday at 5.00 and it is on a monthly basis which is great as you can cancel at any time.

I honestly can't wait to start going which is really unlike me.

I know they have their own car park but is it ample? Did you have any trouble finding a space?

oh thats really good if it a monthly basis , you guys want to arrange a workout day and we can all hook up and have a session

oh thats really good if it a monthly basis , you guys want to arrange a workout day and we can all hook up and have a session

I never know before hand when I'll be going because my schedule's haphazard and everything's just last minute. :? I'll probably be going in the mornings, between like 9 & 11.

I know they have their own car park but is it ample? Did you have any trouble finding a space?

theres 101 car parking spaces apparently. the carpark looked fine to me although they were still finishing it off when i was there

got my induction this morning

sounds good to me - i'm mainly going to be going in the evenings although one week in 3 will be going in the mornings - stupid shifts lol. I'm going on saturday for the first time and I can't wait.