14 new rabbits have arrived in rescue today ..

I just thought I'd let everybody know that I've taken a large number of rabbits into rescue today. They are all in need of some TLC and general maintenance including nail clipping, coats de-matting and a general cleaning up as they have been neglected. I think it will keep me busy for a while, along with the all the others! :hihi:

If you are aware of anybody who could offer a rescue bunny a permenant, loving home please send them my way! :help::hihi:

Thanks everybody :D

oooo can we come and meet them 1 day, could give u hand with them too if u want, xx

Kacii says '' help furries'' lol xx

oooo can we come and meet them 1 day, could give u hand with them too if u want, xx

Kacii says '' help furries'' lol xx

traitor lol good luck helen:love::love:

traitor lol good luck helen:love::love:

Lol!!, has the ref arrived yet, i hope so sent it last week lol, xx

you know where I am if you need me hun !

Any suited to share with a 3 mth old boy not nueted?

Ive spoke to you before, but i cant afford to have him done yet. He has a large cage to him self with a large run.

Any suited to share with a 3 mth old boy not nueted?

Ive spoke to you before, but i cant afford to have him done yet. He has a large cage to him self with a large run.

Hi there, you would need a girl to bond with your male and none of the females I have in at the moment are neutered. Females can get pregnant from 14 weeks, so even if you had a baby rescue (will be 8 weeks old this coming weekend) he could still get her pregnant, even if you had him neutered now as it takes 6 weeks for him to be 100% safe. You're very welcome to come back to me once you've managed to get him neutered :)

To everybody else - as a result of taking these rabbits in at the weekend, I am now full so can't take any more rescues in for the forseable future until some have managed to find new, loving homes :(

What kind of rabbits are they Helen?

They're all cross breeds with some llionhead in some of them. A couple are quite fluffy but most are just smooth haired. They're all really nice but haven't been handled enough so I'm working on that now :).

They're all cross breeds with some llionhead in some of them. A couple are quite fluffy but most are just smooth haired. They're all really nice but haven't been handled enough so I'm working on that now :).

Aww sounds like hard work, never mind I'm sure they will be worth it :)

What kind of rabbits are they Helen?

i think there of the bunny type moon

14 :o

Bet youre busy!! Id love to have more but after last time I dont think i'll ever have them. Ill stick to rescuing cats and random dogs :lol: