Double your money

hello im looking into a new business that will take off. over all the kind of business im looking into is worth 1.5billion a year or so i have heard. im looking for 15-20k investment which would be paid back within 2years at the most if it takes of witch it i think it will and hopefully you will after i tell you what it is. if i cant pay you double back than i would gladly give 10% for 4-5 years which would mean more money back for you. please no time wasters

nope not at all im looking for serious people that will take a chance in a good business that would double there money its nothing to do with pyramids at all honestley.

astonished.gif

why put that on cant you read i said serious people please

You want 15-20K, on the strength of an idea that you think 'might' take off, for a 10% return over 5 years. I already get a better percentage with my money in the bank, so for that reason.... I'm out.

You'd be better off describing yourself, why you are the right person to take some investment forward, how you plan to make the cash invested work in the worst recession in decades, the type of industry at least, and telling people about your business plan, your projections, where the investment will go, how much you are putting in yourself, your business and financial history...

Constructive advice, not criticism, although I have to say, it was a close run thing.

well i thank you for a reasonible response but if you was willing to go for it i would tell you about it. well this is how i worked it out it will cost 15-20k to set up on AVERAGE im looking at 21 people to come paying £5 each at 1 time that will be for the day. so on average 21 people paying £5 after 100 days that 10.5k times that by 3 is 31.500 before tax. but that is just in 1 city after the first year without me taking a wage i expect to be able to open another in another city witch would meen double the money i worked out at for the first 1 but im only going on an average could be more could be less.

I hope your business incumen is better than your spelling and grammar

hello im looking into a new business that will take off. over all the kind of business im looking into is worth 1.5billion a year or so i have heard. im looking for 15-20k investment which would be paid back within 2years at the most if it takes of witch it i think it will and hopefully you will after i tell you what it is. if i cant pay you double back than i would gladly give 10% for 4-5 years which would mean more money back for you. please no time wasters

If it turns over £1.5 billion a year why so long for return? And if someone actually invests surely they will want a percentage of the company?

I hope your business incumen is better than your spelling and grammar

coop, I'm guessing you might mean 'acumen'. :hihi:

your avin a laff mate ,, wot are you on ?? i want some

i never said i would make 1.5 billion the part im wanting to go into is worth 1.5billion a year i realy dont care that you are having a go about little things if yoyu dont want to be part of it than dont write anything. if you dont have anything nice o worth people reading than dont say anything at all. i said i could double there money in 2 years at most if not than i would do 10% for 5years work it out 25k 1st year then double that for year 2 and so on it would work out a lot more than doubleing your money and if you dont like how my spelling and grammar is dont look simple