Piercings, anywhere do micro dermals?

I have one in the centre of a star tattoo on my wrist, had it a couple of months and its been fine, not fallen out, I think it would have to be pulled on very hard to get it to come out as its anchored under the skin and the anchor has little holes in so you heal through the holes making it perminant, to remove it would need cutting out

I can post a pic if anyone wants to see

I'd love to see it, where did you get it done?

My sister is a qualified piercer, she did it for me but unfortunatly she had to let the studio go recently as she couldnt make it work out financially. I shall post a pic in a mo :)

My sister is a qualified piercer, she did it for me but unfortunatly she had to let the studio go recently as she couldnt make it work out financially.

I can recomend Thou Art on Chapple walk as my sister doesnt have the studio anymore :)

i've seen a few videos of people gettin it done on youtube, some looked like they were fine getting it done but some looked pretty gruesome! so i just wondered what it really feels like when its done, i've had a few piercings and tattoos myself but that dont look too pleasent to get done! :)

I think it depends where its done, it was my least painful piercing, it was done using a dermal punch which is like a tiny apple core tool, you feel a scratch as it breaks the skin and again a scratch as the anchor is placed under the skin, it was all done in a minute and there was no pain afterwards :)