Piercings, anywhere do micro dermals?

They're a piercing that anchors under the skin and has a part like a ball or spike sticking out.

Previous searches turned up Wadsley Lane, is he still there?

Doesn't Thou Art, down Chapel Walk in town do them? :)

Yes - Thou Art. My daughter has hers done there. She get lots of compliments too. I just think....:gag: !!

Sounds pretty....

Pretty grim!

Put them in the same categorise as the tramp stamp.

yes, i think thou art do the jewelled ones for about £40. thats where i had mine done and its all very clean. they normally have good offers on aswell. personally i wouldnt recommend van sheiks in hillsborough. i found the staff fairly abrupt

I managed to find Van Sheiks last week, they're not too far from me. He's going to look into it for me to see if I can have them on the forehead (not much fat there).

I didn't think they were abrupt, just old skool.

If he can't do it I will try Thou Art tho obviously I don't want jewels ;)

Sounds pretty....

Pretty grim!

Put them in the same categorise as the tramp stamp.

My ones will definitely not be in the same league as the tramp stamp, this is no tear drops under the eye I'm having.

Has anybody already got one of these done? I've heard people say that they only last a few weeks or so then they fall out..

Has anybody already got one of these done? I've heard people say that they only last a few weeks or so then they fall out..

I have one in the centre of a star tattoo on my wrist, had it a couple of months and its been fine, not fallen out, I think it would have to be pulled on very hard to get it to come out as its anchored under the skin and the anchor has little holes in so you heal through the holes making it perminant, to remove it would need cutting out

I can post a pic if anyone wants to see

I have one in the centre of a star tattoo on my wrist, had it a couple of months and its been fine, not fallen out, I think it would have to be pulled on very hard to get it to come out as its anchored under the skin and the anchor has little holes in so you heal through the holes making it perminant, to remove it would need cutting out

I can post a pic if anyone wants to see

I'd love to see!! Sounds fab!! x