Wedding venue crisis!!

Hi everyone! In need of some big help! Have recently got enaged and am now looking for a wedding venue! We have booked Fulwood Church at present, for the wedding venue im really wanting a marquee in the grounds of a hotel/country house. Im at the end of my teather now and am begining to think im not being realistic as i cant find this anywhere!

We are really looking out derbyshire way, however iv recently looked at Wortley hall which is gorgeous, but no marquee!

Please help!!

Jess x

What about the Maynard Arms Hotel at Grindleford they have lovely grounds and its in Derbyshire.

There is the Norfolk Arms at Ringinlow they have some sort of marquee on the side or there is the Tissington Hall they have a marquee in their grounds but I think its expensive but if you want Derbyshire it will be expensive anywhere

Hi there,

I can provide a marquee for your outdoor venue and may beable to help with some suggestions.

I have different sized marquees - please do get in touch and I will see what I can do

There have been a couple of wedding marquees set up on the Sports & Social ground behind the Scout Hut on Fulwood Rd in the past - almost opposite the Church.

Ringwood Hall can provide a marquee in the summer for you

:)

Aston Hall have a marquee too, but think it's quite expensive.

Callow Hall allow marquees in the grouds although its south derbyshire.

Very nice venue but pricey.

I think the Plough at Hathersage also allows marquees in the grounds and the food is very good!

Good luck! xx

There's Renishaw Hall as well where you can hire their grounds and put up a marquee. It's quite pricey though.

The pub on kelham island do all wedding receptions in a marquee

I think Hodsock Priory have a marquee or Woodthorpe Hall at Dronfield