Stolen mountain bike

ohhh I am NOW FUMING!!!!!! having recieved a 'curtosy' letter from sheffield homes telling us how to secure our possessions (oh yes did you know the police care nothing for data protection and pass your information on) someone from Attercliffe centre has rung to basically ask if we'd found the bike (oh yes i walked out the house and it had been left on the doorstep with a sorry note). She then proceeded to lecture me on crime rate and how to secure my possessions.

Lets just say after having looking after a winging baby all day who i was trying to put to bed she did not get a very polite response to her phone call!!!!

MY FRIEND WAS STOLEN SATURDAY!!!!

right from her back garden, its getting worse!

didn't she try and scream? :hihi:

honestly tho if you mean her bike - it is rubbish - tell her to expect the above!

we've just had a bike nicked last night from our shed at darwin rd hillsborough/middlewood managed to find a pic for it

http://img73.imageshack.us/i/bike2zq3.jpg/

had mine since my 18th birthday and kept it really sweet

Just a message to the theif (if you are reading): The police have the Pepsi can you dumped on our wall and can take full DNA and fingerprint swabs off of it!.

Hope you get your bike back mate,but dont expect all that help from SYP.:)

Just a message to the theif (if you are reading): The police have the Pepsi can you dumped on our wall and can take full DNA and fingerprint swabs off of it!.

How do you know the person who took your bike left the pepsi can?

Kidnapping is a bit more serious than mountain bike theft.

How do you know the person who took your bike left the pepsi can?

it was half way up our passageway and wasn't any of the neighbours - you wouldn't walk half way up a passageway and dump a can.

it was half way up our passageway and wasn't any of the neighbours - you wouldn't walk half way up a passageway and dump a can.

If they have read your post and get rid of the bike the most they can prove is litter dropping.

i would not waste your time with south yorkshire police they are not interested in catching criminals these days there a total waiste of tax payers money

You can report stolen bikes here:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/index.php?c=11

There are also other databases within our forum which you can report to as well.

Most stolen bikes, especially expensive ones, will be shipped elsewhere in the country. Or you might find a local chav riding it...

If you can provide pics and frame number it will be more helpful.

You can report stolen bikes here:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/index.php?c=11

There are also other databases within our forum which you can report to as well.

Most stolen bikes, especially expensive ones, will be shipped elsewhere in the country. Or you might find a local chav riding it...

If you can provide pics and frame number it will be more helpful.

Why should the OP report it there, that forum isn't just for Sheffield so they have more chance of finding it by putting it on here

we've just had a bike nicked last night from our shed at darwin rd hillsborough/middlewood managed to find a pic for it

http://img73.imageshack.us/i/bike2zq3.jpg/

Looks like this thief is going to jail