Stolen mountain bike

my brothers bike was stolen outside the hillsborough leisure centre earlier this afternoon, its got a white frame with yellow and black logos, its full suspension with bomber front suspension and red and black tyres, if anyone has seen it or sees it who is local or lives close please would you let me know asap. thanks

the name of the bike is specialized rockhopper but it says FSR of the rear suspension

we've just had a bike nicked last night from our shed at darwin rd hillsborough/middlewood managed to find a pic for it

http://img73.imageshack.us/i/bike2zq3.jpg/

had mine since my 18th birthday and kept it really sweet

Just a message to the theif (if you are reading): The police have the Pepsi can you dumped on our wall and can take full DNA and fingerprint swabs off of it!.

Edited by chickywiggle

That's terrible chickywiggle I feel for you, have you reported it to the police as its quite distinctive!

Feel for you all - you get it just as you want it and then someone pinches it. It's not on.

my brothers bike was stolen outside the hillsborough leisure centre earlier this afternoon, its got a white frame with yellow and black logos, its full suspension with bomber front suspension and red and black tyres, if anyone has seen it or sees it who is local or lives close please would you let me know asap. thanks

Another shocking crime, as a few people on here know I had a bicycle stolen earlier this year

Have you contacted the police, it may have been smuggled out of the country for parts by now

yes they gave me a crime ref no, but not a lot else! not confident that it'll be seen again but god help the person riding it if it is

Another shocking crime, as a few people on here know I had a bicycle stolen earlier this year

Have you contacted the police, it may have been smuggled out of the country for parts by now

Christ, how much was your bike worth?

not sure now as its 10yrs old but if your into bikes its the sort that you would look twice at, ive kept it in really good nick as well, cost me a grand new

not sure now as its 10yrs old but if your into bikes its the sort that you would look twice at, ive kept it in really good nick as well, cost me a grand new

Was actually referring to Teuton, who mentioned that the bike may have been taken out of the country for spares....that must have been an extra special bike.

Feel for you guys - I had a Giant Stonebreaker nicked a while back - loved that bike. Hate those opportunistic thieves!!

Was actually referring to Teuton, who mentioned that the bike may have been taken out of the country for spares....that must have been an extra special bike.

Oh it was a very special bicycle, it had a basket on the front and on the back, it also had a bell

It was the perfect bicycle for running errands or shopping

I'm not sure how much it was worth, probably about £150, there is a picture of a bicycle like it on my old thread about it