Sign in to follow this  

E-Man/Z-Man

Just thought i'd let you all know that E-Man is alive and well :):thumbsup:

He called the station at the weekend to say he couldnt make his show due to being in the countryside or summat......anyway I hope he is gonna return here soon:)

Alive and well eh?

Didn't know he was missing (sorry E-Man).

Glad to hear he's ok :thumbsup: ... as ok as E-Man can be tho :P

Which bit of countryside were you in?

x

Hi Belle/Lou,

I was in a beautiful cottage near Matlock. I also went for a lush walk on Saturday to see the "nine ladies stone circle". I chose a great weekend for it.

Peter

Derbyshire is very beautiful.

I am glad you are getting out into the countryside, no point in moving north out of the big city if you cannot take advantage of the different surroundings.

The cottage sounds like a good place for Christmas - with a log fire and a brisk walk to a nice pub for lunch

:thumbsup:

you're all so lovely... thinking about my well-being and everything. I am chuffed to bits.

So chuffed in fact, that I'm gonna give a big shout out to everyone on this thread on my radio show this Sunday (The Chillage , Midday - 2pm, Sheffield Live )

I'm not so sure DaBouncer will be listening... he wasn't too enamoured with the music that I was playing at Trippets last Wednesday (he said "this music sends me to sleep", I replied "it's chillout for goodness sake! And why do you think that I'm called Z-Man?!")

Z-Man/E-Man/Peter (to my friends)

Originally posted by E-Man Groovin

you're all so lovely... thinking about my well-being and everything. I am chuffed to bits.

So chuffed in fact, that I'm gonna give a big shout out to everyone on this thread on my radio show this Sunday (The Chillage , Midday - 2pm, Sheffield Live )

I'm not so sure DaBouncer will be listening... he wasn't too enamoured with the music that I was playing at Trippets last Wednesday (he said "this music sends me to sleep", I replied "it's chillout for goodness sake! And why do you think that I'm called Z-Man?!")

Z-Man/E-Man/Peter (to my friends)

LOL It was sending me to sleep. But since it's on a Sunday and I don't mind falling asleep on Sunday's then it's all good.

I'll be listening!