Calling all Home & Away fans (if there are any)

yeah barclay the pilot episode is real good!---i mentioned in an earlier post that i own it on video:) .some would say im lucky others would say why!.

alfs wifes name was ailsa,she died at christmas about 3 years ago i think it was!

martin & lance were ace!--lance of course is colleens son and still makes regular guest appearances!(played by peter vroom!)

Originally posted by amhudson119

Wasn't it on at 1800 on Yorkshire, as certain regions showed it at 1710 (my Meridian being one of them), and others - Carlton, YTV etc showed it at 1800. This was also true of the lunchtime epidodes (where with 5, it the afternoon is the repeat of the previous day, but with ITV the tea-time episode was a rerun of the lunchtime episode) - were 1325 and 1255 depending upon the regional franchise for the area.

;)

No it was on at 1710 on ITV Yorkshire, perfect time slot for it really, cos it finished just in time to switch over to BBC1 for the tea time showing of Neighbours.

I wouldn't admit to it if I did....shame...:loopy:

Originally posted by barclay

Those two ****'s,

and his missus forgot her name.

Just watched a bit of it out of interest and its good to see Ben Unwin still as good looking as ever!

- Neville are Floss are those two caravan-based residents!

- Ailsa is Alf's wife.

Jessie [ben Unwin] has been in and out numerous times.

hello mikeyspikey

i used to watch home and away quite alot especially when alf got his tumour but to tell u the truth i find it pants now and im sure u can find better things to watch.

No offense:P

Originally posted by amhudson119

- Neville are Floss are those two caravan-based residents!

- Ailsa is Alf's wife.

Jessie [ben Unwin] has been in and out numerous times.

Floss and Neville aren't in it any more... Ailsa died a couple of years back, but she did come back as a ghost in a couple of episodes a while back, when Alf thought he was going a bit doolally... :loopy:

well we all have our opinions and i suppose you are one of these peter kay fans who keeps sing tony christie songs!!--trust me give home & away another go and you may get to like it again!!

maybe i will but i prefer me emmerdales and coronation streets i apologise if i upset anyone. Tony Christie Rocks!!!

hey everyone ive been wathcing home and away lately thanks to mikepikeys pursuassion so i was wondering whether anyone knows who the stalker is???

Originally posted by Rich

Floss and Neville aren't in it any more... Ailsa died a couple of years back, but she did come back as a ghost in a couple of episodes a while back, when Alf thought he was going a bit doolally... :loopy:

Stick it all in the past tense - :P

thanx for those kind words smelleycat_1--hope its not a wind up!----by the way dont think for one minute that mark is the summer bay stalker or that he stabbed zoe!!

been away all day today so ive missed the latest episode of home & away and might not get to see repeat 2morra!

did i miss anything vital that i need to know about?

help needed!!

mikey:)