Calling all Home & Away fans (if there are any)

So what you are saying is, that they are going to drag this whole storyline out for the next 7/8 months?

Wooo I have just found this thread after thinking for years that I was the only home and away fan left!!! Nice to find some fellow addicts.

I missed it yesterday, what happened with Matilda?? And are her and Rick gonna get together?

Ps: Dawny1 you have a fight on your hands....I agree Jessie is gorgeous

x

Message from mikeyspikey i'm now on the yorkshireforum--so if any of you who posted on my threads on here would like to come and say hello you would be more than welcome!

And he's still going on about home and away on there

are you serious emmie how did u find out all that

stick home and away on google and it brings up some right garbage but there's one called http://www.tv.com and it has the plot lines since it started and future ones from oz. its amazing what you'll read at 4 in the morn to stay awake!!!

looks like the plot lines really are going to drag out for the forseable :(

oooo but a spoiler i quite liked is that dan and leah split up and leah and detective baker get together!!!!!!!! dan's brother nicks his bird for the second time :hihi:

Why have they swapped Hayley? and why with someone that looks nothing like her at all.

Oooh it drives me up the wall when they do this.:huh:

apparently because the actress that play Hayley has gone off to have a real baby!!

I was very confused by it last night!!!

I know it's not real, but how sad is home and away at the moment?! I nearly cried! poor Sally and Flynn! Thought I'd bring the thread back so we can all talk about it!!!

So I'm guessing Flynn is leaving, as I can't see him miraculously recovering from this.....

Oh, and I see Josh is coming back into it soon...don't want to give away why but he'll be back.

I know it's not real, but how sad is home and away at the moment?! I nearly cried! poor Sally and Flynn! Thought I'd bring the thread back so we can all talk about it!!!

So I'm guessing Flynn is leaving, as I can't see him miraculously recovering from this.....

I wasn't really crying but my eyes were leaking quite a bit. I do think they did it well actually...when he was telling Sally. No words just the music and the pictures.

Mind you given that he wasn't the original Flynn anyway, they could let him go into a coma for a short while, then put another actor in to carry on.:hihi:

Very good at the moment though.

I love Home and Away. Now Josh is back there should be some fireworks. It's sad to see Flynn Saunders dying and Irene going Crazy, and Amanda stirring things up, but she needs a bigger spoon

ive kept missing it lately for various reasons but wasnt their a sighting of zoe the other week?

they showed a quick clip of her working in a hospital or nursing home or something but haven't mentioned her since