Calling all Home & Away fans (if there are any)

there should be a fire invoved somewhere along the line then -given zoes history!(well shes not zoe anymore!)

Originally posted by mikeyspikey

there should be a fire invoved somewhere along the line then -given zoes history!(well shes not zoe anymore!)

So odds on shes going to burn down that factory thingy with Sally trying to escape her ropes?

but of course no matter what happens our dear, darlin' sally will live to wobble her bits at us for evermore!--bless her!

Zoe - well that was no suprise. I was hoping for a less unpredictable stalker was still hoping it was Milko.

Oh Well. :( What are we going to talk about now!!!!

Originally posted by dawny1

Zoe - well that was no suprise. I was hoping for a less unpredictable stalker was still hoping it was Milko.

Oh Well. :( What are we going to talk about now!!!!

well we will just have to wait for the next big storyline after this one has blown over!---mind you i still think peter could go out in a blaze of glory!(no pun intended!)

Maybe Jesse could meet an older Yorkshire woman on internet who could show him a thing or too!!!! :D

I can but dream!;)

How dissapointing last night was! What were the writers of H&A thinking!!

For ages we've all suspected Zoe, it was so obvious, yet the magazine articles I read made out it was a big shock in Austrailia and the big reveal was a huge event. They said it was someone close to Sally. How was Zoe close to Sally, apart from living in the caravan park Zoe had only known Sally for 5 mins. I was really hoping to gasp when the stalker was finally revealed, instead I was dissappointed. I really wanted there to be a twist and for Zoe to be found dead and it be someone else! Oh well. As for the reason for doing it, what a cop out!!

Still be watching though.

:suspect: Is Eve dead? :suspect:

Where can Home and Away go now? I always feel that after a big storyline... the stalker was in everything .... so what next..

Originally posted by drp215

Where can Home and Away go now? I always feel that after a big storyline... the stalker was in everything .... so what next..

ive heard theres going to be a big storyline centred around marthas dads take over bid of the caravan park!

Originally posted by mikeyspikey

ive heard theres going to be a big storyline centred around marthas dads take over bid of the caravan park!

Thats probably going to seem quite tame but I guess it will give the characters a chance to blossom a bit.

btw - is it just me or did Eve/Zoe remind anyone of the T2000 from terminator 2 when she was stalking Sally around the factory? :suspect: