Calling all Home & Away fans (if there are any)

am i the only living home & away fan in sheffield?--even the kids at the school(teenagers) dont watch it!---ive been watching it since 1990 and love it!!---please theres got to be someone else out there!---oh and a teacher jokingly(i hope)called me sad for watching it:( ---and thats coming from someone who watches footballers wives!!

Fellow sad person here. I also watch neighbours :suspect: I think I need to get a life.

I have a bit of a thing for Jesse from Home and Away! :heyhey:

lovely to hear from you dawny1---were not sad its the rest of em!!:) .gypsy was always a fav of mine and the "v" man was a real star!!---there are some characters id like to punch though!--but lookin to the fiture i think matilda is going to be a very strong character as time goes on! i did used to watch neighbours in the old days and i used love daphne--ahh memories!--wont watch it now.

cheers

mike:thumbsup:

I remember when the only person Sally had a relationship with was Milko!!!

I cried when Gypsies boyfriend died from blood poisoning from a cut leg, can't remember his name though.

Just remembered it wasn't Gypsy it was the hippy looking girl but can't remember her name, that is really going to bug me all day now. She had a really silly name though.

I wonder who the Summer Bay Stalker is?

(I really do need to get out more)

hi dawny 1,

youre ace!!---the hippy looking girl was angel!:) -it was shane her boyfriend who died!!--cant think who the summer bay stalker could be --like it to be mark but i dont think it is!---it cant be donald fisher??---the girl who played angel is in a futuristic series on sky one nowadays(cant remember her name though)!!

so glad were on the same wavelength!!

cheers mike:)

ps--well have to think up a name for us h & a fans(you know like star trek has its trekkie etc.)---gonna get some sun now--take care:thumbsup:

Angel - that's it!!! I too am off to sit in the sun which I can now without racking my brains over Angel. We may be sad but at least we can sit and enjoy the sun. :thumbsup:

Remember Donald Fishers wife - she is now the Bar Maid in Emmerdale.

As for a name - we could be 'Homies' think that's already taken though!

I'm sure a few people would call us a few things who don't appreciate leave your brain at the door T.V though!

G'Day Mate :thumbsup:

I used to watch it religiously.. Before they moved it to Channel 5 at 6 PM cos I'm usually having tea then and Dad usually wants the news on.

melissa george was angel.

She fronted a horror flick not long back - i wore my hair in plaits like hers for YEARS.

but didn't shane die in a motorbike crash???

Originally posted by mikeyspikey

hi dawny 1,

youre ace!!---the hippy looking girl was angel!:) -it was shane her boyfriend who died!!--cant think who the summer bay stalker could be --like it to be mark but i dont think it is!---it cant be donald fisher??---the girl who played angel is in a futuristic series on sky one nowadays(cant remember her name though)!!

so glad were on the same wavelength!!

cheers mike:)

ps--well have to think up a name for us h & a fans(you know like star trek has its trekkie etc.)---gonna get some sun now--take care:thumbsup:

Her name is Melissa George! How sad I am to remember! She was also in Amityville horror remake. I just looked her up and she's been in loads of stuff! Friends!

link

I still watch H&A when I'm in. Haven't watched neighbours for years.

Originally posted by absynthfairy

melissa george was angel.

She fronted a horror flick not long back - i wore my hair in plaits like hers for YEARS.

but didn't shane die in a motorbike crash???

No he cut his leg on metal and got blood poisoning and died layed over a rock while on a walk with Angel. Maybe he cut his leg in a bike crash. I remember his death cos it was sooo sad - just like me! :help:

The whole weeks episodes are repeated on Saturdays at 11.25am. :thumbsup:

i stopped watching it when danni minouge left it , is alf the shopkeeper still in it ?

Originally posted by panda79

i stopped watching it when danni minouge left it , is alf the shopkeeper still in it ?

Me too.

Although I heard recently that there is a naughty home movie ( Pamela Anderson-type ) doing the rounds with the wonderfully globe-chested Katie Richie on it with her boyfriend???:thumbsup::wow::heyhey::twisted: