Loud music early hours S12/S20?

I didnt hear it and I am in S20. Then again a bit of loud music for one night doesnt bother me. If it was a regular occurance then fair enough.... but let one party every so often! :)

i have only recently moved to S20 and it has been 3 or 4 nights out of the week! not that it bothers me in the slightest, who doesnt like listening to some good music a few nights a week lol

i have only recently moved to S20 and it has been 3 or 4 nights out of the week! not that it bothers me in the slightest, who doesnt like listening to some good music a few nights a week lol

Where abouts in S20 cos I sleep with the window open and never heard it...I must sleep better than I thought :)

ha ha lol just round the corner from the george and dragon if u no were that is

ha ha lol just round the corner from the george and dragon if u no were that is

Yeah I know where that is...not that close to me cos I live at Westfield but haven't heard it :)

i didnt hear it, but i am always hearing loud music, all hours of the day & night from my next door neighbours. It is horrible! 24/7!

can anyone in S20 hear the music now? or is it just me lol

Get involved :headbang: