Loud music early hours S12/S20?

thank you!!! i really really nearly took myself to nut house sunday as i laid listenin to beats for 2 hours 5am till 7am id been out and wonderin what had been put in my drink as i was crackin up!!!! i live in treeton!!!!

if it was S20 and hip hop music im sorry :L and if it was s12 bassline/niche then my mates sorry :L

If it was rap music played that loud, i would feel really sorry you. Rap is to music what etch a sketch is to fine art

Well done daftlad, I also have a word for rap, but it certainly aint MUSIC!!!

yeah im also S20 and heard loud music last night in particular

i diddent hear a thing im in s14 slepted all night sorry to hear some people diddent

yeah particularly at the weekend, not that it bothers me just curious as to were it was coming from

This bloke dosen't care about anyone- he enjoys the grief it brings. Usually he is off his head on either booze, drugs or both. You can hear the noise in the next street. Neighbours have all tried to sort it out over the years but the council, Police etc wont do anything. It's not a council house so council can't evict. He's had warnings but nothing is ever done. Thank God for ear plugs!!:roll:

This wouldn't be Salt Box Grove would it ? :suspect:

No the bass you could hear was from a PA system.

There where a couple of parties held last year down towards attercliffe and they where too close to houses too.

I've been to many outdoor parties over the years and they've always been well away from any houses, usually in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees.

These people need to act more responsibly as they're going to spoil it for the other rig holders who do make sure theirs are held well away from any houses.

as it happens i know who runs these partys, and will be letting him no that he needs to move it away! personally it doesnt bother me, but my 9 month old son does not apprechiate being woken up by music as silly times in the morning

i heard it from hillsborough went a long way?

I heard it in S4. It kept me awake all the way through the night.

I didnt hear it and I am in S20. Then again a bit of loud music for one night doesnt bother me. If it was a regular occurance then fair enough.... but let one party every so often! :)