Loud music early hours S12/S20?

Im in S20 and was woken around 4am this morning (Sun 16th May) by beating/thumping/bass far too high music? Did anyone else around S12 or S20 hear it? Seemed to be coming from the Hackenthorpe direction. What was it?

From what you've described... I'd say it was Bassline/Drum and Bass...

JUST thank your lucky stars it was this morning and not a workday and yes i know some people have to work Sundays

Some people work nights.

It's always good to get to know your neighbours, some might even have soundproofing and be happy for you to play music 24/7. Some may be ok with it at night, some just the day.

It sounded far more powerful than just an average household system or hifi separates. Overall, the music seemed a long way off from where I am but the deepest bass beats sounded nearer. Outdoors maybe?

Sounds like the underground old rave lot banging it up in the woods again :)

Sounds like the underground old rave lot banging it up in the woods again :)

Could hear it in s13 too.

Doubt it was in any woods, but where ever it was it was too near to houses.

The trouble is the police will only stand so many complaints and then they're going to come down heavy on them and all other parties.

These people running these parties need to take more care in choosing their sites.

I could also hear it in S13!! glad I'm not the only one I thought I was going mad.

It was probably a guy on the street where I live - miles away in S35!! - his music (if you can call it that) is regularly so loud it's like a street party or carnival etc. :roll:

It was probably a guy on the street where I live - miles away in S35!! - his music (if you can call it that) is regularly so loud it's like a street party or carnival etc. :roll:

No the bass you could hear was from a PA system.

There where a couple of parties held last year down towards attercliffe and they where too close to houses too.

I've been to many outdoor parties over the years and they've always been well away from any houses, usually in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees.

These people need to act more responsibly as they're going to spoil it for the other rig holders who do make sure theirs are held well away from any houses.

This bloke dosen't care about anyone- he enjoys the grief it brings. Usually he is off his head on either booze, drugs or both. You can hear the noise in the next street. Neighbours have all tried to sort it out over the years but the council, Police etc wont do anything. It's not a council house so council can't evict. He's had warnings but nothing is ever done. Thank God for ear plugs!!:roll:

Uusally the police will confiscate his equipment if he keeps doing this regularly.