Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

**A questionable thread (part 77)

See thi mh i'm off, iff tha finds any G strings there Renee's INTIT?

See thi mh i'm off, iff tha finds any G strings there Renee's INTIT?
eyup sweaters, thee take care owd chap waint tha?:wave:

Morning all :wave: well by the looks of it, I wasn't the only one to have a late night. I have a head ache today and almost lost my voice but I was only drinking OJ's :thumbsup: It was a good show though wasn't it:?:

Good morning, I had to be up really early this morning to take the inlaws to catch their coach for their 2 week cruise, if there was any room in the suitcase I would have climbed in, wouldnt I? :)

Morning all :wave: well by the looks of it, I wasn't the only one to have a late night. I have a head ache today and almost lost my voice but I was only drinking OJ's :thumbsup: It was a good show though wasn't it:?:

mornin joan n 2 every1 else, aww u lost ya voice blurtin sum tunes on kareoke joan? :wave::hihi:

Good morning, I had to be up really early this morning to take the inlaws to catch their coach for their 2 week cruise, if there was any room in the suitcase I would have climbed in, wouldnt I? :)

ya sure would have wunt ya? Lol oh n morning ww hope ya ok do i not?

mornin joan n 2 every1 else, aww u lost ya voice blurtin sum tunes on kareoke joan? :wave::hihi:

:hihi::hihi: Something like that wasn't it :hihi::?:

Aye ya rite there aint ya joan? Lol. Am out in back garden chopping some privet down arnt i? :hihi:

Mite catch ya all a bit later wont i? Take care for nah eh?

i see you had a good time joan, any idea how much they raised?

Aye ya rite there aint ya joan? Lol. Am out in back garden chopping some privet down arnt i? :hihi:
i really worry about you shrek, has mummy told you to chop the privet down? my wench is out in the garden cutting the grass & trimming the privet int she?:)

i see you had a good time joan, any idea how much they raised?

Nothing official yet but it's thought to be about three and half thousand. Not too many of em turned in for work this morning :hihi: but thats just a general thought for now isn't it :hihi::?: