Badmington rackets

I have two badmington rackets hardley used, excellent condition was wanting £20 for them both,

it might help getting more interest if you mention the brand and type of racket

The make of the rackets is Carlton Integra series flex and M-Pro.

Sorry didn't put on the first ad.

im a newbie here can sum1 tell me if these are good rackets??

yes please, sign me up for Tuesday. Deborah

im a newbie here can sum1 tell me if these are good rackets??

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information about these rackets online. I guess they're quite old types.

Not sure what level or player you are but I would advice to do some reseach into the avalable rackets for your budget. If you're a beginner then you would prob want a light head racket with a flexible shaft for example. There's plenty of online shops if you want an idea of what you get for your budget.

What i did was go to decathlon and look at them, get an idea of what they feel like and then go to milletsports.co.uk and look at the rackets there and get a real idea of how much they should be.

I think one note is while you do get what you pay for, not every expensive racket is good, and visa versa and as i found out.. a good racket doesn't transform you into an amazing player :( (I have written a strong letter of complaint to millet sports about this :P)