Suggestions for a house name - need to decide today!

call it round house,you have to go round the cul de sac to get to it

Call it Number Twenty-Two.

Then your address will be something like:

Number Twenty-Two

12 Acacia Avenue

Sheffield

:)

Hello-I think it's lovely that you want to give your house a name. Why not? I like Orchard House, has a happy and friendly vibe to it!

Im trying to think of a name for my house. Open to sensible suggestions.

Its a white house at the end of a cul de sac. There are no trees as such or landmarks particularly to name it after.

My thoughts are white house, corner house or even Orchard House as the land used to be an orchard.

Any better ideas? Need to decide today

could think of :SHAMBALLA; its meaning is A haven of rest for travellers & animals ---

Maison Blanche (white house in french) The sanctuary,the croft, the villa,beau maison (good house in french) ,paradise holt castle house (chateau blanche(white castle ) the grove,the grange the villa passion house (you may get loads of callers) the granary ,wits end, the hovle the nook the sanctuary, the spinney,

Call it Simla.

Because it's the same as all the others in the road...

This is a very old thread; IMHO one of the issues the OP had was that for some reason he was in a great hurry to decide on a name; presumably for reasons of registering his address with the Utilities, etc. If someone is faced with this issue, normally the house will already have had a name, if not a number, and the number can be used without the name. It would be best to give some thought to deciding on a new name for a house; for example most people don't decide within 24 hours of a baby's birth the child's name that they will have for the rest of their life...

Chez Guevara? (apologies to Viv Stanshall!)