Cameron the new prime minister

What's your plan for getting the nation out of the debt that's killing it?

80percent tax on earnings over 100k , be paid of in 10years.

Ah, the BNP Shut Britain Down Tax

Can i remind the tory haters that labour inherited the country in much the same state as it is in now....so 13 years pretty much amounted to nothing, at least the tories are going somewhere, labour were just licking their wounds each week.

I can't wait to see the faces on those chavs when the riot vans show up :D

No they didn't it was in a much better state. Labour inherited a sound economy in 1997 it was the most stable in Europe and they took 13 years to balls it up royally.

It was about time for new blood after 13 years of Labour and it was quite apparent that during the last few years Brown was leading a party that was tired and burned out.

Cameron is the youngest PM to take office in the last 200 years since Lord Liverpool became PM at the age of 42. His youth and vigour is what's needed at a time when there is a huge deficit and deepening social and unemployment problems. Appointing Nick Clegg as deputy PM and and four other Lib Dems to Cabinet posts was a good idea and will more that likely lead to a cohesive coalition type government for the next five years.

Some of his policies might please a lot of Forumers judging by what I know of the general across the board opinion of most of them.

He hopes to withdraw British troops from Afganistan within the next five years. Clegg also favours this as he is "uneasy at the rising death toll"

Both of them favour looser ties with the United States and while Clegg is pro-European Cameron has a Thatcher like skepticism over co-operatiom in Europe and his party has withdrawn from an alliance with the parties of Germany's Angela Merkel and France's Nicolas Sarkozy.

One could interpret this as Cameron being something of a "little islander" and what these policies might benefit Britain in the future is still obviously unknown.

Edited by Harleyman

Cameron is the youngest PM to take office in the last 200 years since Lord Liverpool became PM at the age of 42.

I was suprised to hear that George Osbourne is only 38, surely one of the youngest chancellors.

I was also suprised to hear today that Danny Alexander one of the chief negotiators for the Lib Dems during the talks was only 37.

I was suprised to hear that George Osbourne is only 38, surely one of the youngest chancellors.

I was also suprised to hear today that Danny Alexander one of the chief negotiators for the Lib Dems during the talks was only 37.

In my opinion a positive change from tired old men with dyed in the wool ideas and policies

Ah, the BNP Shut Britain Down Tax

Ahh the blithering I have no idea what I'm on about post.......

It was about time for new blood after 13 years of Labour and it was quite apparent that during the last few years Brown was leading a party that was tired and burned out.

Cameron is the youngest PM to take office in the last 200 years since Lord Liverpool became PM at the age of 42. His youth and vigour is what's needed at a time when there is a huge deficit and deepening social and unemployment problems. Appointing Nick Clegg as deputy PM and and four other Lib Dems to Cabinet posts was a good idea and will more that likely lead to a cohesive coalition type government for the next five years.

Some of his policies might please a lot of Forumers judging by what I know of the general across the board opinion of most of them.

He hopes to withdraw British troops from Afganistan within the next five years. Clegg also favours this as he is "uneasy at the rising death toll"

Both of them favour looser ties with the United States and while Clegg is pro-European Cameron has a Thatcher like skepticism over co-operatiom in Europe and his party has withdrawn from an alliance with the parties of Germany's Angela Merkel and France's Nicolas Sarkozy.

One could interpret this as Cameron being something of a "little islander" and what these policies might benefit Britain in the future is still obviously unknown.

Hopes to withdraw troops within 5 years? Gee whizz Whooopie doo .

Clegg looked physically sick in the cabinet meeting , oh dear what have I done here, written all over his face.

This coalition will not last 1 month .

I predict a riot.

Very good f0rd, you're not a headline writer for The Sun are you? :D

blue is the colour...davey is his name

we are winning....labours down the drain

thank you cleggy....for you had the nouse

now where is my free council house...:hihi::hihi::hihi: