French bulldogs

Wow those are some seriously impressive ears!! He looks great! :D

I can't believe someone would pay thousands for a dog, that's just insane!

Not really, it depends what value you put on having a Frenchies companionship for the next 10 yrs or so.

If you think about it, the £1,000 or so you might pay for a certain breed of dog pales in significance when you think of the thousands your going to spend on any dog throughout their life.

People asking for a 'free' dog don't tend to think in the long term.

I just wanted to add, that I know this because i've done it myself in my younger years, i've also gone and got dogs that were totally unsuitable for me personally, because they were within my limited 'budget' at the time, rather than being sensible and saving up for a breed that would suit us.

Edited by beansforyou

Mason will be comming home next friday gonna put some more pics up later hehehehe

Hi shedevil, he's causing quite a stir on here isn't he !!! sooo cute tho'. really hope it all goes well for you and that mason and chaos become best buddies.

i got some nice pics sarahfrog heheh go peek the ones we took today

We were passing the thornbury animal sanctuary on saturday,we have passed hundreds of times before but on saturday we called in and we had a look round and on our way out we saw a french bulldog.I just happened to ask if he was up for adoption and was told yes he was ,well that sealed it .I told the guy walking him id be back for him the next day.So sunday we were at the gates as they opened and now hes comming home to me he had won my heart as soon as I saw him I have had dogs all my life but never a french bulldog can anyone tell me anything about them plz
hi i have frenchies if you want any advice on your boy, this seems to ring a bell pugs frenchie not getting on i am sure the owners were trying to sell him for a while, to be honest any breed can end up in rescue people get fed up of them and over the last few yrs people are overbreeding frenchies because they can make money very sad when people like me health screen first, white frenchies arent popular like white boxers sadly,these dogs suffer from heat exhaustion and can die quick you need to educate yourselfs on this i can meet up with you if you would like with my girl when your boy comes and we can have a chat and the dogs can play.

gorgeous looking fella x

hi i have frenchies if you want any advice on your boy, this seems to ring a bell pugs frenchie not getting on i am sure the owners were trying to sell him for a while, to be honest any breed can end up in rescue people get fed up of them and over the last few yrs people are overbreeding frenchies because they can make money very sad when people like me health screen first, white frenchies arent popular like white boxers sadly,these dogs suffer from heat exhaustion and can die quick you need to educate yourselfs on this i can meet up with you if you would like with my girl when your boy comes and we can have a chat and the dogs can play.

Hi, my partner and i are going to get a 3 year old frenchie in 2 weeks and would appreciate any advice on them as ive only had experience with larger dogs before. x

Hi, my partner and i are going to get a 3 year old frenchie in 2 weeks and would appreciate any advice on them as ive only had experience with larger dogs before. x

they are an amazing breed, very lovable but can bit a little stubborn, if you need any help just drop me a line, i have one called betty.

We had a frenchie many moons ago, they are real clowns, ours loved chasing a cat toy. Wasn't very good to lead train but such wonderful characters