The Gamekeeper - Ken Loach Film from 1980

Does anyone have a copy of The Gamekeeper - Ken Loach Film from 1980 - I really need to get my hands on a copy of this film....if anyone has it would they please contact me - either for me to buy or to borrow to watch...I would deeply appreciate it!! I know its comes as part of a box set but as i only want to see this film i thought i would ask here first.....any info greatfully received!

I've just watched it in full on YouTube. I'll order the novel now, I think. The TV adaptation of Hines' 'Looks and Smiles' is also on YouTube.

did you get the film because im interested in watching it

thanks

did you get the film because im interested in watching it

thanks

Hello i am also looking for a copy of the Ken Loach Barry Hines film " THE Gamekeeper " as part of my studies , can anyone out there help please ?

Hello thank you for the quick reply , but it appears that The Gamekeeper by Ken Loach is no longer available on You tube.

Hello thank you for the quick reply , but it appears that The Gamekeeper by Ken Loach is no longer available on You tube.

I have just clicked the link and it is working ,hope you sort it

Hello again thanks for the message . I have just tried the youtube site, but without success .I live in France however so that may be the problem , i will ask my brother who lives in Nottingham if he can perhaps download it & send it , once again thanks .Paul

i have a copy of this i can send you a link to download .

pm if still wanted .