**A questionable thread (part 76)

Hi Joan :wave: there's a lot of it about... :( and I don't mean sunshine, 'cos there's none of that here, is there? :|

Didn't last long....quite cloudy now isn't it:?:

Didn't last long....quite cloudy now isn't it:?:

We're getting five-minute spells of sunshine with ten/fifteen minutes of cloud.... :roll: It's quite windy again too, isn't it?

We're getting five-minute spells of sunshine with ten/fifteen minutes of cloud.... :roll: It's quite windy again too, isn't it?

Yes same here....:( must pop to shops now before it goes the whole hog and flippin rains mustn't I:?:

afternoon all innit?

Hi Jane :wave: how are you today?

Hi Jane :wave: how are you today?

Hi Joto, what a nice surprise.

I'm fine thanks, although fed up of the rain, how's things with you?

Fine thanks, we've had the same weather as you, rain, wind, and the cold. I'm at present waiting for hubby to come home, then we're off to the park with the dog, aren't we?

Fine thanks, we've had the same weather as you, rain, wind, and the cold. I'm at present waiting for hubby to come home, then we're off to the park with the dog, aren't we?

Walking the dog must be getting you very fit Joto, I sometimes miss having a dog to walk, it's not the same walking alone, is it?

hope sir M & merl are gettin on ok at the hospitals dont i?

how are you 2 today?:)

Well he's home now, so off to the park we go, and for our Tim Horton's coffee :hihi: I don't know about fit Jane but walking has helped me shed a few pounds. Yes you're right it's not the same when you're walking on your own. Talk later, won't I? :wave: