Flower Girl Dresses

hey fabcakes, it too has got equally nice collection.

Hi

I'm looking for some recommendations as to where to buy flower girl dresses from. I have something in mind and haven't been able to find what I'm after in Debenhams, Next etc so either looking for a speciality bridal store or preferably someone to make them for me.

Many Thanks

Hi in the wedding lounge we have several companies that can supply flower girl dresses. We also have a company that provide a bespoke service they make dresses to fit. (no costly alterations) for more information please email: original.wedding.lounge@gmail.com

Hi

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'flower girl' dresses, but I have 2 beautiful ivory brocade and organza dresses - aged 8 yrs and 10 yrs, but the style means it would probably fit sizes either side. They are in perfect condition and were bought from Blushes on London road for £120 each. I'd accept £10 each for them - I'm moving house and need to sell them!

i would second the ones at bhs, im getting mine from there with bridesmaids to match the colour of the sashes on the flower girls and in fact the men are having waist coats to match too from there

Castle Market, first girls clothes stall on the right through main entrance. Basically seem to have the same as the nice ones I have seen on ebay, but from £14. Have spotted one for my flower girl that has a matching balero <sp> jacket which I thought would come in handy as our wedding is mid October, and I think it's about £24, which in the great scheme of things is a bargain.

Also, the stall opposite (on the right wall) has some great suits for pageboys, including penguin suits for less than £35 and that includes jacket, trousers, shirt, tie and waistcoat!

Try tickled pink in Doncaster. They order fabric in to match your brides dress (if thats what you want) and then make the flowergirl dress to your specification and the prices were reasonable for the high quality.

Anyone know of any good shops, online, instore or on ebay, that sell good quality dresses at budget prices. I am struggling to find flower girl dresses with royal blue bits ie. sash. I will accessorise white ones if necessary but, all the same. please post anything that might help anybody lol. I know its my fault for wanting so many bridesmaids and flowergirls lol. thanks

debenhams have some silly prices on at the moment

I have just come across a gorgeous page on Facebook today that has some gorgeous flower girl dresses although they are based in Middlesbrough and I can't find a website for them: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phoenix-Boutique/574183872593700.

Have you looked in the bridal stores, Debenhams, Monsoon, BHS and John Lewis?

I have also just done a search on eBay for flower girl dresses with a blue sash and loads came up.

Good luck.