Rainrescue Dogs at Kilnhurst 8th May

Yep - i can download them, but i wanted to be able to put a link to the whole lot - rather than each individual one.

Just going to have a go putting billy's new pics up

Do you mean the whole lot for each dog or all dogs ?

You can also link to a slide show . here is one of Molly

My new website is not good to be able to add pictures into - its a real about the houses job.

It wants the pics named easily - so that i can point them to where it can find them. grrrr

I was just going to put inside the dogs own page - where more can be seen of them on flickr - but also load up 3 nice ones for each dog.

Could you email over 3 nice pics of each dog to go on the site, and then i will do a link to send people over to the dog's own album?

Ok i'll do it now . I tried sending all the photos of one dog but it is to large to send . 3 should be ok though .

Just testing Jaqs, Im rubbish at uploading, will this copy?.

Ha - nicholls - what you like

you just learn to load to photobucket and we get you looking at these now eh? god its taxing this computer lark init.

ok silver - keep going - well get there in end

I have downloaded them into my iphoto - but it comes down as the name from flicker - and i can't rename the actual pic name. it renames it in iphoto, but thats not good enough

aaagh

Oh now ur confusing me.... I'll leave it to the experts, its to confusing for me -Im getting old and its too taxing for my wilted brain hahax

Ha - nicholls - what you like

you just learn to load to photobucket and we get you looking at these now eh? god its taxing this computer lark init.

ok silver - keep going - well get there in end

I have downloaded them into my iphoto - but it comes down as the name from flicker - and i can't rename the actual pic name. it renames it in iphoto, but thats not good enough

aaagh

Ive just thought about putting the pics on a CD then dropping it off with you tomorrow, would that be any easier Jaq?

Oh now ur confusing me.... I'll leave it to the experts, its to confusing for me -Im getting old and its too taxing for my wilted brain hahax

Im with you on this one, no idea what these two are talking about :hihi:

Expert? Nah - its cos i'm not - there are that many ways of doing stuff - and these bl***d websites want things in such a way - that if its not like it, they just fall over and throw up.

Don't think the cd will work ww - but really basic i suppose i could save the files onto a cd - at least the stupid bl****ing thing should be able to find it there?

Hi Just to keep you all updated who knew Jacob, he is doing great, he sits on my knee every evening. he has really settled in now he is so happy. Took him to rother valley on Saturday and he really enjoyed himself, he was tired when he got home bless him. He had his second needle on thursday and he was such a star the vets said he is in good condition and not overweight. I still can not beleive that we have got such a lovely dog. Thanks again rain rescue. Lorraine x

Fantastic news, and really pleased he's settled in so well. It just shows that with the right home, and the right attitude - there really is nothing wrong with the majority of dogs that are dumped. Jut wrong place wrong time.

Keep spreading the word of our site and see if we can find more of them a new home too.

Thanks for letting us know.